Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yall Know That Red Fish That You Put in The Water and It Grows???

**So sorry guys, but I had to delete this post**

Due to the UNUSUAL amount of drama that this post created when it was first posted yesterday, I have made the executive decision to delete it from my blog. If you already read it, then you probably are familiar with the story. I just want to say, however, that I never intended to hurt anyone's feelings or step on anyone's toes. And I certainly wasn't trying to put anyone's business in the street. So, again: sorry for any misunderstandings.

8 comments:

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

"Is it possible for a grown man's penis to get longer (and thicker) in 30 days? And I mean NOTICEABLY longer (and thicker). "

nope.


"Or was it all just a product of not having seen it in a while?"

probably more a product of you *wanting* to see it....

the very

GreatWhyte said...

Thanks Ace... maybe you're right. But if so, then the mind is a VERY powerful tool because I swear it felt bigger too :)

GreatWhyte said...

I didn't post her comment, but this is to badAKAtude: be easy... I didn't name any names here for a reason :) But if you figured out the identity of the red fish, then kudos to you!

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

its possible you may posses a magic talent of enlarging men's penises out of sheer will.

if thats the case its a win/win situation ;)

GreatWhyte said...

Okay, now I'm curious... who is badAKAtude? Did you post your comment on the wrong blog? He told you about what and you thought he was lying? You were planning on giving your heart to him? You think he is "SAMPLING" me? I am so confused... please help!

Jameil said...

she said magic penis!!! i seriously laughed out loud!!! lmao!!! oh that was good! glad you turned off the anon b/c that shit was annoying. male bodies are beauuuuuuuuuutiful!

lmao @ace and enlarging by sheer will! oh the hilarity! y'all are crazy.

GreatWhyte said...

So what DID your guess have to do with? You were dead on, and that was no accident.

Ms.Honey said...

Umm what the heck was he doing...maybe the anticipation of what was to come made it seem bigger LOL