Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Grateful Wednesday

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I worked all day toay and just got off my feet for the first time since 9:00 a.m. But I digress... I am grateful for...
- Morning Star Community Christian Center and the spirit that moved me to join last Sunday
- Reverend and First Lady Therman Evans
- CVS (even though I wish they would pay me a few more dollars!)
- My new Pumas, cause my body is SCREAMING after standing on my feet all day!
- My grandmother, the superstar. Just because...
- People with beautiful minds who continue to inspire me even though they have never and might not ever even see my face
- You because even though I thought you would laugh at me, you didn't because you knew that I was afraid and might not be able to hande it
- You even though you Indian gave me an invitation to Thanksgiving dinner... it's all good, though!
- 40 hours a week because I'm headed to Vegas in February!
- Tomorrow at 1:30 because do or die, that's when it all goes down
- Every day that goes by that allows me to see I can live without you and still be happy
- Kimora Lee Simmons... she's so damn fabulous!
- The opportunity to start a new chapter in my life that is hopefully better than all of the ones that came before it
- You for showing me who you really are. You're selfish and immature and silly and even a little spiteful. You cause pain because you don't know how else to relate to me anymore. But know that I understand you and have come to the realization that what I have been praying for has been the wrong thing and that's why He hasn't given it to me. So thank you for being you and thank God for showing eme who that is.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

vegas? ooh la la! kimora is too much for me. so extra. and i thought it was beyond tacky for her to talk abt what a bad lover russell was.