Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Almost Forgot

Hey yall... I almost zoned out on the fact that today is Wednesday, and therefore time for anotherpost full of gratefuls, so here we go. I am grateful for:
- my stylist having an opening today at 2:30 cause my hair was BEAT!
- no one else being the salon, so I was out by 4:00
- the patience that kept me from chasing that motherf7$#ker who sprayed me with HIV-infected street water this morning on the cornerof 57th and 9th
- my new job
- the fact that my employees are acting like assholes, therefore maiing it THAT much easier to walk away
- surrogate parents
- another one of my classmates biting the dust and keep me out of the gossip mill
- 20% off coupons at Ulta so I could get that cool new shampoo and conditioner
- Donald Rumsfeld FINALLY coming to his dumb ass senses
- dad's half of the rent
- Thanksgiving
- the chance of seeing you, even if only for a few minutes
- another Wednesday

Oh yeah... my friends Nikki and Piper (yes, Jarrod... your beloved Piper!) were captured by The Sartorialist the other day in the post "New York City Marathon 2006 Pt. 2." They're in the last picture as the Cheerleaders of Brooklyn... hey guys :)

6 comments:

Jameil said...

hiv-infected street water!! you are nuts! hilarious.

my mouth fell open when i saw rummy was finally dippin out. i was like abt damn time but too late to keep congress!! now can we get a concrete plan to get those men and women the hell out iraq????

are you saying you're grateful a classmate died????? so confused.

GreatWhyte said...

He didn't REALLY die, you silly silly woman. He bit the PROVERBIAL dust, so to speak. He made a huge mistake that makes me leaving my job seem pointless, so yes, I am pretty happy about that :)

Jameil said...

ahh... still confused but at least you sound more sane. :)

NegroPino™ said...

the patience that kept me from chasing that motherf7$#ker who sprayed me with HIV-infected street water this morning on the cornerof 57th and 9th

U are good!!!!that coulda been me.....isn't that considered a crime?

GreatWhyte said...

Negropino - yes, a HATE CRIME. Hate on the fact that I was trying to get my irresponsible ass back to the job that I was leaving in less than 48 hours :)

La said...

LMAO @ HIV infested water. Girl you're a mess. I used to tell all my friends that I was convinced the bums in DC threw SARS at me when I walked by, lol