Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Transitions, Part 2

Life is so full of changes. Some good, some bad, but all changes. The other day I was talking about Trish and how she had made her transition. I really don't want to speak too much more on that because it is such a blow to me even though I hardly knew her at all.

I initially named my last post "Part 1" because I was going somewhere in particular for the second part. But I think I'll wait a while. Marinate on it for a minute and then get back to yall when my mind is right. In the meantime, it is Wednesday and I am grateful for...

- God and the miracles He continues to show me in my life as well as the lives of others.
- The idea that such a beautiful spirit has made her way home into a life of love, happiness, and no more pain.
- That 2004 Lexus GX or $31,000 even though it was already sold to someone else. That truck was beautiful and it renewed my faith that maybe I too can find a great deal in time for that big snow storm this winter.
- Teasing.
- Finally getting through to someone I care about so much. I just hope that my words came out the way I intended them to: as concern and love, not preaching and teaching.
- Being asked out on a date. It hhas been so long that I was starting to think that I muct have a third eye in the middle of my head that is only visible to people of the opposite sex.
- Growth and maturity. I can really see a change in myself with every day that goes by, and I am starting to like what I see.

God's blessings guys....

4 comments:

Jameil said...

a date! yayyyyy!! can't wait to hear the details!

p_nami said...

A date!!! Glad to hear that SOMEBODY is getting some male attention!!

Random thought...did you ever find someone good to do your hair?

La said...

Yay date!!!

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil - I didn't say yes yet, but glad for your enthusiasm!!!! Dollface - not yet. I am on a tight budget these days, so I'm trying to keep my mind off my hair! Lauren - yeah, yeah. I don't know. We'll see.