Friday, November 03, 2006

Calling All Hair Stylists

Hey guys... I am trying to find a good hair salon in the New Jersey/New York area. I really want a place with a stylist who can cut AND style because I have this new haircut, and I need to be able to maintain it between trips back to VA. SO if anyone can recommend a good (and I mean GOOD because I am FUNNY about my hair!) stylist and salon in the area, please send me the information. I just don't see myself being able to keep this cut looking good without the help of a professional. And don't recommend the Dominicans - I know they're good (and cheap), but I have next to no hair on my head, and I do NOT want to leave looking like Beaker with a blowout. Thanks...

3 comments:

The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

although i cut my own hair (dont let that scare you) i was making a record with this Asian Guy who is a guitarist who i found out was an unbelivelable hair stylist. His name is Aki (pronounced ah-KEE). i could get his info- he does the hip and trendy but i know hes not cheap.....

ace

GreatWhyte said...

That would be great, and if he had a website, that would be even better so I could look at his work. Thanks Ace :)

p_nami said...

Eventually I was going to have this exact same post...so if you find a good stylist can you let me know too? Thanks!