Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

SIGH. I love him. LOVE HIM. I just finished watching yesterday's 106th and Park with Jay-Z, and it's official: I love him. I never really paid too much attention to Jay before. I've heard all the singles, know most of the words. But the B sides, the random albums, the ones that only the TRUE Hov fans have, I'd never heard of them. But today, I'm on the bandwagon. That new album is FIYAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! And he actually had something to say during the interview about stuff other than music. So go out and BUY that Kingdom Come; it's FANTASTIC.

So you know what it is; time for giving thanks. This is a special one since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I'ma dig deep. I am grateful for...

- Introductions.
- Memories of the life I had before.
- Glimpses of the life I have in store for me.
- Bernetta, Therman, Tyffani, Karen, and Gladys
- God's grace and His assurance that no matter what, he has something bigger in store for me than even I can imagine.
- Text messages.
- The progress I have made since last year this time.
- Grateful patients.
- The fact that my new job pays the bills.
- The fact that I FINALLY took the NAPLEX and realized that it was HIGHLY overrated.
- So many other things that I would be here all day trying to put them all down, so... HAPPY THANKSGIVING, YALL!!!!!!

4 comments:

La said...

Thank God for swag. Otherwise that boy know he'd be ugly.

Oh. And money.

GreatWhyte said...

Really? I think he's sexy... oh well, there's somebody for everybody :)

Jameil said...

jay is not at all sexy to me and i wasn't that impressed w/the cd. i gave it to the bf after i put it on the ipod. some of it is good but i didn't like how he came out the gate. the first 3 songs are ehhh to me. you didn't say you were grateful for THE BLOGGERS!!!! :D what's naplex?

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil, you're right, and I'm sorry. I am VERY grateful for the bloggers! You guys read my stuff and don't laugh at it (well, sometimes you do!)... so THANK GOD for my faithful bloggers :) And the NAPLEX is the pharmacy licensure exam. Still waiting on those scores...