Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A.M. Randomness Stolen As Usual

The Rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits:
"Bad Habit" Destiny's Child - DAMN!!! This is already starting to ring true!

Waking Up: "Shut Up Bitch Intro" Money Mike - HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! I love this game!!!! "It's Queen B, bitch! Not pawn, not rook, not knight... it's QUEEN!! This is what you're doin, and this is what I NEED you to be doin!"

First Day At School: "Watching Me" Jill Scott - Okay, this is getting a little freaky. I SWEAR that I'm not cheating, but the stars must be perfectly aligned right now

Falling In Love: "The Battle Is Not Yours" Yolanda Adams - Heh heh heh. Wish I had learned THAT lesson a long time ago!!

Fight Song: "Holy Holy Holy" Donnie McClurkin. I got nothin here.....

Breaking Up: "The One I Gave My Heart To" Aaliyah - Well, the title says it all, now doesn't it?

Prom: "Gift From Virgo" Beyonce - Not MY prom, but maybe somewhere...

Life is Good: "Oochie Coochie La La La" MC Brains - SHUT THE HELL UP!! This was freshman year in high school 1991. SIGH.... nah, fuck that.... awwwwwww yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! "Oochie coochie la la la. I am the Brains and I'm up to par!"

Mental Breakdown: "In A Sentimental Mood" Duke Ellington and John Coltrane - I LOVE this song.

Driving: "Get Your Number" Mariah Crey and Jermaine Dupri. Whatever.

Flashback: "The Panties" Mos Def - Uh, flash back to WHAT exactly with this song??

Getting Back Together: "We Fall Down" Donnie McClurkin - Okay Brother Donnie, I get it. I TOO can morph into someone else.

Wedding: "Everthing is Everything" Lauryn Hill - Good to hear this again!

Birth of Child: "Love" Destiny's Child.

Final Battle: "Nuttin But Love" Heavy D - Maybe at the end of the battle when I beat that bitch's ass??????

Funeral Song: "Foolish" Ashanti - Damn. And I started out so strong! Well, I have been a bit of a fool in my day, so maybe this is appropriate.

End Credits: "Inside My Love" Tina Broussard - Since I'm so damn lovestruck, I guess this is cool.

**I stole this one too. I figured since I'm already JAMMIN in here at 1:18 a.m., I may as well keep the party goin!**

Musical Shares (
1. How does the world see me? "Baby" Ashanti - I always loved this song, but a baby? Uh, okay.

2. Will I have a happy life? "Rollin With Kid 'N Play" Kid 'N Play - Hola hola heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yeah, that was pretty lame.

3. What do my friends really think of me? "Caught Up" Usher - Yeah, they really do know me!

4. Do people secretly lust after me? "Jump" Kriss Kross - Again, I got nothin.

5. How can I make myself happy? "Nasty Girl" Vanity 6 - Wellllll.....

6. What should I do with my life? "Family Reunion" Jill Scott - Funny thing is that recently I have been thinking about finding my biological family. Hmm...

7. What is some good advice for me? "Hold Me Down" Danity Kane

8. How will I be remembered? "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" Lauryn Hill - "Every time I tried to be what someone else thought of me. I wasn't able to achieve." At least that what I think about mysef.

9. What is my signature dancing song? "Unchain My Heart" Ray Charles - I probably could've held it down back in the day!

10. What do I think my current theme song is? "I Don't Mean It" R. Kelly - I told yall before, love is when you hang up the phone and find a reason to call right back.

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "All Falls Down" Kane West

12. What song will play at my funeral? "In The Rain" XScape - God, I hope not.

13. What type of women do I like? First of all, I prefer men, but I got "Trapped in the Closet Chapter 10" R. Kelly - "Now the midget jumps out of the closet and the policemam stubs his toe." ENough said.

14. What is my day going to be like? "I Can't Wait" Sleepy Brown - Me either. LMAO.

6 comments:

Jameil said...

yipppeeeeeeee!! can i tell you how much i love this survey?!! girl i wish i had a lil mo time to just sit down before i have to start running around like a nut to get ready to go today.. but alas. this shall have to wait until after i get back from va.

Fight Song: "Holy Holy Holy"?!?!?!?!!? word x? that's how you roll??? oh the hilarity. mad you got all that ashanti on there! shudder!! oh the horror!!!

GreatWhyte said...

Whatever, man. That first Ashanti had some gooD songs on there!

thee modern isis said...

lmao@ the midget on the trapped in the closet series.

I'll have to "borrow" this one but in the meanwhile..

Have a great and safe Thanksgiving chica.

-Isis

the joy said...

helarryus. we fall down, nasty girl... so wrong. i too am stealing this.

shani-o said...

Ok... had to steal this. SO up my alley. BTW: I went to The Den on your recommendation... it was awesome. I ordered a Wifey Potential, but they ran out of ring pops!

JayGee said...

You know something "x"? I initially came over to your blog to just sit down and read what you have to talk about; you know, "just kickin' it" a bit.

As I began to slowly read down your list of blogs, I became intrigued and extremely interested. Your responses are very poignant and full of "understanding."

Then I read, ney. . .deduced something that proved to be very disturbing to me:

You have Xscape on your iPod?

Well, my mother warned me about cavorting with many a types of women. But Xscape listeners past 1995 wasn't one of those types. I'll take this restraint up on my own.

Such a shame, because I do like your style, but a man must have principle and his own set of "due process" to ensure he remains out of trouble's way with life, liberty and ownership of his own sane mind, no less, in tact.

Goodbye Xscape listener. It has been short, but sweet.

Just kidding, Hun. I have a sharp sense of humor. Wish I would have bumped into your blog a lot sooner. ~ Ghostface

(Sorry, your blog inspired the music in me!!)