Saturday, September 09, 2006

More Stolen Merchandise

I'll write about my B-Day later (maybe tomorrow)... I'm still shaking my head in disbelief! In the meantime, I am stealing again....
1. 4th grade teacher's name: Mrs. Topping

2. Last words you said to your mom: It's okay to go now. I'm here and I love you.

3. Last song you sang: "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce

4. Last person you hugged: Nikki

5. Last thing you laughed at: Melissa's blog

6. Last time you said I love you and meant it: yesterday to my friend Kelly

7. Last time you cried: when I saw "When the Levees Broke" last weekend

8. What color socks are you wearing: none. I'm in the bed

9. What's under your bed: nothing, my bed is level with the floor

10. What time did you wake up today: 8:30 a.m.

11. Current Taste: Cap'n Crunch

12. Current hair: ponytail

13. Current annoyance: the fact that I don't have any fabulous plans for such a beautiful day

14. Current bad habit: being bossy

15. Current longing: the picture of me and Beyonce that the DJ took yesterday and love

16. Current desktop background: Vegas skyline

17. Met/Talked to any hot girls/guys lately: Met and talked to Beyonce yesterday

18. If you could play any instrument: the piano

19. Favorite color(s): red, brown, yellow, orange

20. How tall are you: 6'0"

21. Current favorite word/saying: bitch queen

22. Favorite book: nothing right now

23. Favorite season: fall

24. Favorite article of clothing: this grey tshirt that I have

25. Favorite age: now isn't quite so bad

26. What is your career going to be like: hopefully short and lucrative

27. How many kids do you want: 2

*HAVE YOU EVER...*

28. Said "I love you": yes

29. Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish: no. Stone knows better.

30. Been to New York: yes, work there

31. Been to the Bahamas: no

32. Been to California: yes

33. Been to Hawaii: recently

34. Been to Bermuda: yes, when I was 13

35. Been to China: no

36: Been to Ireland?: no

37. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: unfortunately, yes

38. Fallen in love with a friend? yes

39. Gotten into a fight? (smile) not too long ago

40. Stolen anything? yes

41. Gotten married? almost....

42. Do you have a crush on someone: if by crush you mean I have feelings for someone that I am not in a relationship with, then yes

43. What book are you reading now?: Judge and Jury by James Patterson and Andrew Cross

44. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning? it's too damn early

45. How many rings before you answer: usually like 2

46. Future daughter's names: I'm not sharing

47. Future son's names: My husband's name

48. What do you sleep with: my dog

49. What do you do before you go to sleep? Wrap up my hair and set my alarm clock

50. What do you wear to sleep in: shorts and a tank top

51. Where are you: at my desk in my bedroom

52. Where do you wish you were: somewhere else

53. Piercings: just my ears

*THE EXTRA STUFF*

54. What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?: currently Mizani

55. Who is the last person that called you: a bill collector

56. Where do you want to have your honeymoon? Bora Bora

57. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I'd be thinner

58. Hate: hate, pettiness, liars, being broke

59. Been In Love: yes

60. Are you timely or always late: usually timely

61. Do you have a job: yes

62. Do you like being around people: depends on the people

63. Best feeling in the world: that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when the man tht you love smiles at you across the room

64. Miss someone right now?: yes

65. Are you a health freak: hahahahahahahahaha... sorry, no

66. Do you have a "Type" of person you always go after: not anymore

67. Are you lonely right now: yes

68. Do you want kids: yes

*THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...*

69. Cried: no

70. Bought something: food

71. Gotten sick: no

72. Sang: yes. I was singing all day yesterday

73. Said I love You: yes

74. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: yes

75. Moved On: working on it

76. Talked to someone: yes

77. Had a serious talk: no

78. Missed someone: didn't I just answer this?

79. Hugged someone: yes

80. Yelled at someone: yes - this dumb ass lady was trying to... never mind, but she had it coming,

81. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: yes

82. Fallen down: yes

83. Seen a movie: no

84. Talked on the phone: yes

85. Had sex: HA! no sadly not.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

bitch queen???

love your last words to your mom. that's beautiful.

one of my friends told her friend the names for her kids. her friend got pregnant, had the kid and stole the name. pissed isn't even the word.

GreatWhyte said...

Yes, bitch queen came from a patient I had not too long ago... it was a special insult he reserved for one of my residents. The words for my mom - it was time, she was tired. And the baby names - that is the whole reason why i won't pritnt them! I've already had to give up one of my girl names because my best friend had a baby first, but it's fine - it wasn't one of my favorites.