Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Last One, I Promise


Okay, I know yall are sick to death of hearing about Beyonce, but I just got the picture from the radio station... let's just say that I'm glad I didn't go all the way uptown for this one. I look like I just ate a whole carton of snack cakes and am looking around like, "Is that all?" *deep sigh** DAMN. And to answer the question that I KNOW all of you are asking: yes, I did crop all of the other uglies out of the picture. Just me and my girlfriend : the '06 Bonnie & Clyde, B and me, holla!!

3 comments:

Jameil said...

i know i shouldn't be but... i'm lmao! come on! who wouldn't look like they inhaled a carton of the closest whatever next to her? its only slightly better than saying you look fat next to nicole richie. you didn't think you looked fat in the pics until you were standing next to the skinnest person in the place.

GreatWhyte said...

Yeah, iright.... well I'm on that workout plan ASAP!

Adei von K said...

man. that's is soooooo bomb. if I can only be so close to someone I adore. damn that is BOMB!!!

I didn't want to laugh either. (snicker) You know, we know, she knows, the WORLD KNOWS she tiny; its okay!!!!!