Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day Six

I'm running late AGAIN, but I remembered...

Morning weight: 201.2 (-7.4 pounds)

11:37 ADDENDUM: Cuz I'm a brick... duh duh duh duh... HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't have time to appropriately address my weight loss this morning as I was dashing off to work (late AGAIN), but now I have a few minutes. DAMN!!! This thing is really working.... I got on the scale this morning and saw that I am eerily close to the left side of 200 which is all I really wanted in the first place, and I still have eight days to go! Aww, shucks... I'm 'bout to get back in my "skinny jeans" before this is all over :)

2 comments:

Jameil said...

amazing. keep going girl. you've made it this far. only 8 days left.

Adei von K said...

Get it X!!!!! You've reached your goal!!!! Yea Brickhouse!!