Saturday, September 16, 2006

Day One

If you hadn't noticed, when I have to work on the weekends, I tend to blog alot. There isn't much going on here, and I need something to relieve the tedium. This was actually supposed to tbe the first postof the day, but as usual, I got caught up in reading about other people's lives, and forgot all about my own (for about one second). So here is a brief update about my Master Cleanse quest.
Okay, so I hate it already. I drank the tea last night and went to bed. No problem. I set my alarm for 4:30 this morning so that I could get up and chug the sea salt water (apparently you need to give yourself some time to "recuperate" after that, and I had to be out of the house for work by 7:00. Now THAT was a terrible experience. It took almpst 15 minutes, but I was able to get it down. Fast forward past the unpleasantness following that. Now I am at work, and I am STARVING. My dumb ass coresident (after she HEARD me say that I couldn't eat anything) brings in two boxes of doughnuts. Then she proceeds to eat her lunch and comment repeatedly on how tasty it is. SIGH.... but the upside is that I don't have a headache yet (like I usually would after not eating by this time of day). Hopefully what they say is true and by day three I will stop having a desire for solid food.
Morning weight: 206.8 (-1.8 pounds)

4 comments:

Jameil said...

stop having a desire for solid food?!!! so you'll have a desire for liquid food??? bizarre.

GreatWhyte said...

No, what I meant was hopefully I will not have a desire for food at all. Supposedly you get used to only having the lemonade, so you stop craving "actual" food. We'll see.

Jameil said...

wow... please let me know when that happens.

Adei von K said...

...

your co-resident is wack!