Saturday, September 16, 2006

As If You Haven't Heard Enough Random Facts About Me

1. How tall are you barefoot? 6 feet
2. Have you ever flown first-class? Yes
3. One of your favorite books when you were a child? Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and all things Amelia Bedelia
4. A good restaurant in your city? Buddhakan
5. What is your favorite small appliance? microwave
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? Jarrod
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? At the risk of sounding like a Scrooge, Christmas music drives me insane. But if I had to pick, I would say Oh Holy Night
8. What was the first music that you ever bought? I don't remember the first one that I bought with my own money, but my dad bought me The Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston
9. Do you do push-ups? Hahahahahahahaha.... sorry. *Ahem* No.
10. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Clue, Monopoly, Simon Says, Red Light Green Light, kickball
11. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? my three meat three cheese baked spaghetti
12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? a doctor
13. Your favorite Soup of the Day? broccoli and cheese
14. What in your life are you most grateful for? my mother adopting me
15. Have you ever met someone famous? BEYONCE!!!!!!!!!! Sorry again. *Ahem* Beyonce.
16. Date Of Birth? September 22, 1977
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: a. I am so hungry; b. I am REALLY ready to go home; c. I hate this job
18. Three people you're thinking about right now: a. my mom because on Monday it will have been three years since she passed away; b. my manager because she's calling on the phone, but I'm ignoring it; and c. my friend Kelly because I know she would really be interested in hearing about this diet
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: Coke, water, some fantastic soda from Target that I can never remember the brand name of, tea, Nantucket Nactar's Half -n- Half
20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? unfortunately, the radio
21. Current hair? a bob-like style (really praying for it to grow out so I can have a REAL bob)
22. Current worry? getting a part-time job and staying on this cleanse for the full 14 days
23. Current hate? NYPD because they almost made me dent my ride this morning
24. Favorite place to be? in my bed
25. Least favorite place to be? work
26. Do you consider yourself well organized? I try to be - I used to be much better
27. Do you believe in an afterlife? absolutely
28. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? literally or metaphorically? I have no idea where my body will be, but hopefully it will be somewhere with a job that I love and a family
29. Do you burn or tan? both - burn first, tan later
30. Who was the last blogger you hung out with? PYT
31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? I try to be optimistic
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? I can't remember... I think it was at my friend's husband's birthday party several weeks ago
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Currently I switch between Showstopper, Irreplaceable, and Sexyback
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? I don't remember having those fears
35. What’s in your pockets right now? lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? this video that I saw on someone's blog
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Strawberry Shortcake
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? torn ligaments in my knee
39. Favorite song? Ever? Hmm.... A Song for You by Donny Hathaway and Dangerously in Love by Beyonce (it makes me cry EVERY time)
40. How many TVs do you own? two
41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? Hmm.... I think around 10.
42. Last person that made you blush? can't remember
43. Best compliment received? "Your mother would be so proud of you, Monique"
44. What song is in your head? Sexyback
45. What is your favorite book? can't decide right now
46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? I think it was spaghetti, right?
47. What songs do you want played at your wedding? too many to name (please, no Electric Slide)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Praise Is What I Do
49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? sleeping
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? be a success in love and life

7 comments:

Jameil said...

i loved those books and games. another fave: candyland! :D no electric slide? i think my family would disown me. what about before i let go?

GreatWhyte said...

OMG... I TOTALLY forgot about Candyland! And also Hungry Hippo and Sorry! and Uno and Trouble... damn, where was my mind yesterday? Yeah, no Electric Slide because that song just bugs the crap out of me. But "Before I Let Go" - you know it! Before I let you gooooooooooooooooooo oh ohhhhhhhhhh!!

Jameil said...

TROUBLE!!! that was one of my faves and uno and sorry! wow. we absolutely would've had a ball.

Jameil said...

drunk uno!

Jarrod said...

You DON'T want the Electric Slide played at your wedding?? WOW!

GreatWhyte said...

Okay, FINE... they can play the damn song after my husband and I have left the party. Happy? I feel like I need to keep an eye n my Black card now :)

Adei von K said...

wow!! I think whitney was EVERYBODY'S first! LOL

get on them push-ups X!!!

OMG, I feel you on the electric slide!!! I like mass dances but that one is BORRRRRRRING!!!