Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time On My Hands... Since You Went Away Boy..... I Ain't Got No Plans.. No No No No

Alrighty, my lovelies. This is what I have been up to for the last several hours. I am on my fourth archived episode of "The Young and the Restless," my second cup of coffee, nestled comfortably in this dent on my couch, with my freezing fet covered by this lovely chocolate throw. I am IM'ing furiously with the only other person in the world who could appreciate my curren state, and this is what we have found.

So I have been stalking this watch for the last six months, hoping against hope that I will find $1200 with which to purchase this little beauty.

Oh yeah, and this one too...

I can just imagine how sparkly and beautiful these timepieces would be on my long elegant arm with my thin wrists. **sigh, wiping the drool from my side of my mouth**

Okay, I've recovered. Only to be taken by these:

And these:

Do yall have any idea how Amazonianly FABULOUS I would be with my 72 inches poised atop either of these gorgeous shoes? Do you? I mean, really. DO YOU????????

So then we moved on to these cute little cocktail dresses.



My GOD. The little yellow number almost made me drop my laptop on the floor in delight. I'm not always a fan of yellow, but this dress is so lovely, that I couldn't resist. Now if only I could find somewhere to wear these- what do you think? Maybe make Friday "Couture Day" at the new job?

5 comments:

La said...

why am i just now realizing that both of the shoes I picked out are pretty much the same shoe in different fabrications?

And I have at least 6 pairs in my closet that share the same silhouette?

Am I sensing a theme?

Didnt I tell you if I was a shoe I would be the Louboutin? **sigh**

GreatWhyte said...

Of course they are and of course you do... when did it become illegal to have multiple shoes that bear strikng resemblances to one another? Chile, please.... you will find no judgement here. Rib, remember?

Adei von K said...

i see you KILLIN the yellow dress' STYLE... is that color good for you?

you know i love the pink!

"Amazonianly fab"?!? I LOVE IT!!! I really love the black ones, get it Dior.

You should flip the script on 'casual friday'...

GreatWhyte said...

Yeah.... I really wish that I owned every single one of those things so that I could wear them all... AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!! The ywllow is tricky for me; it has to be just the right shade to keep me from looking like a giant banana. But those nude shoes are THE TRUTH.

Jameil said...

couture friday is so in for '08. i'm so w/the gucci watch and pink dress. i also saw this john galliano in instyle that is like crack to me.