Friday, January 25, 2008

Sashay Shante

Giddyup boys and girls... it's time for another installment of Couture Friday. I was off today, so here is what I did with my time...

You must first start your day off with this fabulous black patent leather bag compliments of Gucci


I know, I know, but I had to hit you hard straight outta the gate. Next we have this fire engine red gown by Valentino. I can picture myself in this dress going to Shop Rite, I love it so much.


A few shoes to tickle your fancy...


Both of these are Dior. I couldn't resist the pearl-heeled pair.

These are my favorite pair of the bunch. I mean really, how can a 72" woman ignore a pair of giraffe skin Manolo Blahniks?


I was speaking with The Rib today about necessary things for life, otherwise known as Chloe bags. And that is when I discovered this:


And now for the piece de resistance. Dress: $1150, by Carmen Marc Valvo. Mental picture: priceless, by me.


**The end**

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

OMG, I am a patent leather WHORE!! I LOVE THAT BAG!!

You can never go wrong with valentino red. that dres on you will set off alarms!

love the pearl shoe! want it for my reception.

not too fond of the chole bag... looks like a cole haan I saw in december.

i neeeeeeeed that gray/silver number in my life! do you know how i feeeeeeel when i wear gray?!?

amazonian. at 60".

GreatWhyte said...

That bag is a dream, right? I just keep imagining myself in that red dress with my hair about six inches longer down my back, a rich chocolate brown. Some fabulous red strappy sandals of either the Choo or Louboutin variety... ah to dream! I was thinking the same thing about the pearl shoe, get out of my brain! How can you not feel Amazonian in that silver gown? It's so shiny and liquid... simply fantabulous.

Jameil said...

my l.s. loooves chloe bags. mmmm valentiiiino. i like the 2nd pair of dior shoes. did you know you're full foot taller than me? rock them high heels sis! you look fabulous in them (as you already know).