Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday Musings

#1 thing you will NEVER hear on white radio: "Don't forget Prodigy is in the studio this morning! He goes to jail on Wednesday, so this is one of his last interviews before he gets locked down!" **sigh**

Soooo... here I am back in blogland. Guess I'll have to build up my readership again since I've been on this unofficial hiatus. Went to yoga on Saturday morning- WHEW!! Please God, tell me (and be honest) that it'll get better soon. The poses are just so damn hard since I can barely touch my kneecaps, let alone my freaking toes! And watching all the serene white women in the front row calmly contorting themselves into rabbit and camel and God knows what else... ARGH! But the best part (and I mean this in the LEAST good part of the word "best") is the locker room.

Ahhh... the locker room, I sorry- CHANGING ROOM- of a Bikram yoga studio in Westfield, New Jersey. "Look at these! I guess after nursing three children, I should just stop being afraid and get them done." "Ooh did you just have yours done? Do you mind? May I touch them?" **sigh** For the record, I am NEVER comfortable with nudity... my own or anyone elses'. EVER. But nudity all around me in an enclosed space while carrying on a full and very lengthy conversation as if you are fully dressed.

I.

Just.

Simply.

Cannot.

Do.

It.

Under ANY circumstances.

Getting that many eyesful of the Caucasian female anatomy (and YES- it IS different) is simply more than I can handle. Honestly, I think my retinas are singed. And it's as if nothing unusual is going on!

Go yoga!

3 comments:

Southerner in Suomi said...

It will get better. The Yoga, not the white women. You'll just get more flexible and feel better.

The white women, blah.

Jameil said...

they drive me crazy w/that!! get thine pasty body away from me!! now!!!! yoga is too quiet for me.

Adei von K said...

ewwww. they are too comfortable and have no sense of personal space.

nudephobe here. i couldn't change over there. i'd come dressed and shower when i got home.