Monday, October 29, 2007

Uhhh Ahh...

Oh my! My day just keeps getting more and more giggle-worthy! If you haven't seen the October 29 edition of Jet magazine (I know: who still reads Jet, right?), COP THAT. Turn to page 40, upper righthand corner, dude in the middle. Its your friend and mine, JARROD!! I couldn't ever understand why he was so protective of his personal life and why he got so mad when he saw his face on my blog. **sigh** Alas, young J... your secret is out. Embrace it. I know speaking for myself, women LOVE you guys. Just... well, you know... lay off the sauce long enough to make it through souncheck, okay? And don't forget... my backstage passes BETTER be at will call or there will be some smoke in the city, ya heard? And holla at me if you need me to steam out that yellow blazer for you, 'kay? Ya gotta be sharp for the comeback.

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

and why were you reading JET in the 1st place??

yo, please know that i am going to get a jet JUST cause you said so! OMG, I love it!!

a yellow blazer???

GreatWhyte said...

Please get it: I'm telling you that you need it to live! And you'll understand the blazer when you see the picture. **looking sheepishly over my shoulder** Don't worry about the why... just ccop that Jet.

Jameil said...

wait WHAT?!?!?! RUNNING to whatever store still carries jet... where will i find said store?? better hurry!! hope its at target.

GreatWhyte said...

Should be. Or any of your local drugstores (you're in Pittsburgh)

Jarrod said...

The hate I have for you just grew by that much. I hope you stub your big toe...often.

GreatWhyte said...

Whatever sweetheart. You don't have to be embarrassed. Embrace your newfound celebrity status... it rocks.