Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here We Go Again

Dear Readers,

If you have been reading my blog for a while without commenting, that's cool. Not everyone wants to comment. But when you create a profile for yourself just so that you can comment (since you know I don't accept anonymous comments), that's a little weird. And when you do comment, you choose to leave the most uninformed, judgemental, and quite siimply WRONG message, I have to draw the line. So if you don't see your comments, that's why. Don't judge what you don't know, and don't always focus on the negative.

Thanks,
Managemeng

5 comments:

Jameil said...

sigh. again? i feel a headache comin on. where's my margarita? what? i know you didn't think i was reachin for advil did you?

Shai said...

The last line of your post got me to thinking about some things in blog land and the real world. You never know how a post can affect others, yours did today.

GreatWhyte said...

Oh yeah, girl.... AGAIN. I am sooooooo blastin my Jill Scott right now. **muttering "haters"**

GreatWhyte said...

Shai- positively, I hope! Apparently my condescending and negative ass has been messing people up in the game!

Unknown said...

Does this pertain to my comment I made yesterday? If it does, please don't misinterpret what I was trying to say. I love your blog, but I notice that you often make snide remarks about your SO's daughter. As you've already shared, her father has custody of her and if you are the woman in his life, I don't understand why you wouldn't try and help her. Being 13 is a very difficult time. You were very close to your mom; has it ever occurred to you that maybe this young lady needs female guidance as well?

P.S. I've had a gmail account for quite sometime. The only way that I knew of to post my comment was to use my google account.