Sunday, October 07, 2007

Randoms at Work

Uh... pregunta... Aqui ahora hola poquito receta gracias porque la pharmaceltico esta muy stupido. No comprende.
Yeah, dig that. That's been my day today. Can somebody mix that shit with Biggie **it was all a dream** so maybe, just MAYBE I can understand what the HELL these people are saying? Muchas gracias and de nada to you too.

Ahhhhh... I get off in three hours and 34 minutes. I am soooooo tired that I'm liable to give Oxycontin out as Tylenol and not even notice until Tuesday. Last night Bishop and I went to see Mo'Nique in New Brunswick. That woman is ridiculously funny. I was bent out of shape because I left my camera at home and she was taking pictures in the lobby after the show. Boo hiss. No photo for me. Then we went to the city for dinner, but we had to drive around for (no lie) 45 minutes trying to find a parking space. We paid $23 to park in a garage only to walk down the street where the restaurant was and find no less than 10 empty spaces. Curses. But the food was good- I highly recommend Sushi Samba on the LES if you're ever in the area.

LMAO. This guy just came in for his medicine. Oh I had the best chuckle!! Bibliotheca lina hablo espanol. T cells. Juevos rancheros taquitos burritos churros. Crowds. Medicina cuanto direcion anos. Very tall. He was so funny to me!!! And gay. So deliciously gay. **stage whispers** I love my job sometimes.

Anybody heard that new Ashanti? And why does everyone EXCEPT her realize that she can't sing? And the new "Til the End of Time" by Justin Timberlake remix featuring Beyonce? Growing on me. Like a slow mold.

And did I mention that they are having the Union City equivalent of Carnivale today on the street where my store is? From 1st to 90th Street. Every conceivable ethnicity that speaks Spanish (or one of its derivatives) screaming dancing frolicking waving habloing down the street. Honduran. Ecuadorian. Venezuelan. Brazilian. Peruvian. Colombian. Mexican. Dominican. Puerto Rican. Cuban. All of them. At the same time. Right now. For the next God knows how many hours. **sigh** I get off at 6. Is it too much to ask that they stop the parade long enough for me to get my car out? Muchas gracias.

And is that "Cool It Now" on the radio?

8 comments:

Jarrod said...

You need to leave the bario ASAP..."Cool It Now"?...you mean with high pitched Ralph Tresvant when he had the JACKED UP teeth?

La said...

LMFAO!!!!! Jesus.

"Juevos rancheros taquitos burritos churros."
Lolololololol. Even funnier in writting.

the joy said...

girl why did i think you were really speaking spanish and i was sitting my ass here trying to translate? el retardo!!!

sigh, work... i hope you got home ok.

Adei von K said...

you.are.ignorant.

so deliciously ignorant, i can read you all day!! LMAO!!

GIRL! Isn't it the worst when you can take pictures at a show and you leave your futhermucking camera!??! i HATE that!!!

i heard ashanti has spent more money producing and pubbing her album that she's actually going to make from it. go sit down honey.

leave the gay hispanic alone!!! LMAO!!

Jameil said...

wheeeeeeeee! also... i ain't understand 45% of this post. ashanti makes me want to vomit.

Southerner in Suomi said...

"Growing on me. Like slow mold." That's what I think every time I start bouncing to a Lil Boosie song.

At least nobody could come in the store because of the parade.

GreatWhyte said...

Jarrod- **smiling sweetly** why? And yes... THAT Ralph Tresvant.
La- that was my favorite part as well :)
Joy- no ma'am. It was just the funniest and most effective way I could think of to present that little experience!
Jam- um... you DO know that that wasn't real Spanish, right? Just checking.
V- Uh, sorry mami. EVERYBODY was coming into the store because of the parade! Apparently nobody in that city drives anyway, so they jist walk aeverywhere. Our bathroom was the hot spot ALL DAY.

Jameil said...

i soooooo didn't know that wasn't real spanish. i recognized like every 4th word and was like...wth? b/c stace was seriously speaking to me in espanol when i was in fla like i knew every word. get her. tis all her fault.