Thursday, October 18, 2007

2 Hours, 24 Minutes

If you get through this, you're either very interested in me or very bored (like me!).

1. When's the last time you ran? My lazy ass? Please. I can't even remember.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Um.... unintentionally, yes.
3. What are you dreading right now? The next 5 hours and 28 minutes at work.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? I don't know what that means.
5. Do you like Mexican food? Si
6. Favorite ice cream? Maple walnut
7. When was your last doctor's visit? Too long
8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? On my days off, definitely. I gets it in!
9. How many pets do you have? One dog
10. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? MOST DEFINITELY NOT. He is SO over!
11. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? The way they were? No. The way I hoped they'd be? Yes.
12. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing? Something decidedly unsexy. Stained tshirt and sweatpants.
13. What's your favorite shirt? I'm pretty unhappy with all my shirts these days. I need to lose weight.
14. Have you ever been on your school's track team? No. No sports.
15. Do you own a pair of Converse? Do they come in a stiletto? Hell no.
16. Where are you at right now? Work
17. Do you eat raw cookie dough? On occasion
18. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Yes
19. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? Yes.
20. Do you watch the news? It's on in the morning when I'm getting dressed for work. Watch? Not so much.
21. Do you watch "Trading Spaces?" Not anymore.
22. How do you eat Oreos? I eat the Cakesters. Just bite and chew.
23. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Sadly, yes. But it's been a while.
24. Are you cocky? No.
25. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? No.
26. What t.v. station do you watch the most? No one channel. I surf.
27. Have you ever seen the ocean? Yes.
28. Have you ever been hospitalized? Not since I was 2
29. What's your favorite brand of root beer? A&W
30. Could you live without a computer? Not happily, but yes.
31. Do you wear your shoes in the house? Yes, but not in my room
32. How many TVs are in your house? 2
33. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? I don't remember
34. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? House phone, cell phone, Sidekick
35. What do you do when you're sad? Cry
36. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Bishop
37. Last time you saw your best friend? Wow... I can't remember. I think February.
38. Do you still color in coloring books? If I had one, I would.
39. Can you read music? I used to be able to
40. Who or what sleeps with you? My dog
41. Are you/have you ever been in love? Yes
42. Pancakes or french toast? Depends
43. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with cheese or boiled with salt and pepper
44. Are you in high school? Only in my mind
45. Is anyone on your bad side right now? Oh yeah.
46. What jewelry are you wearing? Gold hoops and my Bulgari ring
47. What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check my gmail
48. What kind of apples do you like? None unless they're baked in a pie (ooh that soinded SO fat!)
49. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Yes
50. How do most people spell your name? With a "k" instead of a "que"
51. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? I would and I do
52. Have you ever been in a car accident? Several
53. What shampoo do you use? I don't know what kind my stylist uses. I take Pantene (the one for us) when I go to the Dominicans.
54. Where do you work? Hell.
55. Do you feel guilty when you eat Gummi Bears/Goldfish crackers? I don't.
56. What are you doing tomorrow? Sleeping.
57. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? Nah.
58. Favorite name for a girl? Not giving away my baby names.
59. Favorite name for a boy? See #58.
60. Will you keep your last name when you get married? I'd like to hyphenate.
61. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at? Mr Chow's.
62. When is the last time you left your house? 7:30 this morning
63. What do you drive? '02 Saturn
64. Do you actually eat Easter Peeps? No, they're kinda nasty.
65. Can you cook? Quite well, thank you!
66. How do you eat your steak? With a knife and fork
67. Do you return your cart? Sometimes
68 Where you at? Dammit, I said work!
69. Do you have a dishwasher? Yes
70. What noise do you hear? "Rock Boys" by Jay Z
71. Who is deleting all the questions? What?
72. Next concert you hope to go to? R Kelly
73. What was the last thing you ate? Ugh.. A mushroom swiss burger from McDonalds (see next post)
74. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it? Night before last
75. Who is the youngest in your family? Jason (I think)
76. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? ME
77. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Yes, but she's wack
78. How many shoes do you own? Too many
79. Do you mind flat soda? Yuck. Yes!
80. When is the last time you ate peanut butter? I put some in some brownies a week or so ago
81. What service is your cell phone? Verizon
82. What's for dinner? Nothing.
83. What's the last thing you purchased? A nasty ass combo from McDonalds
84. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? I don't have any siblings
85. Where is your cell phone? On the counter
86. Is your phone on vibrate or ring? Ring
87. What brand are your pants right now? Levis
88. Ever been to Georgia? Yes
89. Did you do breakfast this morning? Fiery Habienero Doritos and rasperry Arizona Iced Tea
90. Do you like marshmallows? I could eat one or two
91. What irritates you most on the Internet ? Know it alls who know nothing
92. What brand is your digital camera? Nikon
93. Do you watch movies with your parents? No. I used to.
94. Do you write poetry? Not poetry, no.
95. Is your refrigerator dirty? Yes
96. What song best describes your life right now? I'll get back to you on that
98. Are you taking college classes right now? Nah, done with all that.
99. Do you have Facebook? Yes
100. Do you know how to change a tire? Yes
101. Do you like sushi? Love it
102. Do you get your hair cut every month? Cut? No. Done? Yes, weekly.
103. Do you go online everyday? Yes

4 comments:

Adei von K said...

"Do you own a pair of Converse? Do they come in a stiletto? Hell no."

lol

so if chuck taylor DID make a canvas stilleto, I can count on you to have a pair?? just asking lol

the joy said...

can you believe i realld read all this... i was bored... yes

Organized Noise said...

I did this yesterday, so I was not trying to read all of this. It may be 1:30 in the morning, but I am not THAT bored.

Jameil said...

i love your brekky. i was so with you on the converse, too. *mumbling about stace the thought thief* what kind of jack arse spells your name with a k. dummy. Bulgari ring? get it pimpin! your breakfast sounds eerily similar to mine almost daily.