Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And Then...

Aha! You (and by "you" I mean Jameil's bully ass) thought that the days of the multiple posts were done. Nope. I had to blog about this because this shit kinda stuck me under the ribs.

I texted a friend of mine some typically ignorant shit that we frequently exchange. He responded and then I had something to say that required him to actually hear my voice. So I call him. When he answers, I laugh and say what I called to say. He lets out this deep sigh and says, "I'm at a get together, can I call you back?" You know: like I'm bothering him or something. So I laugh (thinking he's joking), and I say, "it doesn't SOUND like you're at a get together!" Another deep sigh and then, "It's a one-on-one get together. Now can I call you back?" As if I'm slow or something. Nigga call that shit a date!!

**Err????**

I must've gotten it twisted. I called. You answered. Silly me for thinking you were available to talk. And did you just play me in front of company? Okay. **clicking my tongue against the roof of my mouf and adjusting my bamboo earrings** I see how it be.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

some people don't know how to act. that was NOT cute. for real. if you're texting AND answering your phone and you're on a date, must not be that good. but that could be just me (NOT). UGH.

Adei von K said...

oooh, he tried your life.

and his date's.

bonquisha with the bamboos!!! whatchu gon do gurl?? you can't let him talk to you like dat!!! *taps extra long lime green and blue glittery nails on the table then crosses arms*

GreatWhyte said...

Jam- right? He said, "I didn't want to be rude to you and not answer, but I didn't want to be rude to her either." Err? VOICEMAIL.
Stace- chile, please. I popped them press-ons off and went to work!