Thursday, October 18, 2007

Comatose Writing

This store is so slow that I can feel the hairs on my legs growing back. So today and Saturday, expect lots from me. Lots. And to all my fellow bloggers who are NOT going to be at a Homecoming this weekend (like my lame ass), please join me. Let's blog ourselves silly. Please. Or I'll slip into a coma from sheer boredom.

Now, let's see. What can we talk about? Oh yes, my hair. I went yesterday to get it colored and now it is this very lovely (and close to original) shade of chocolate brown. Now before you get all upset H-Town (dammit. THAT'S the name of the group! My brain was on FIYAH trying to remember that one!), let me explain. I'm Adam, you're the rib. We copy off each other. That's what we do. So yes, mine is chocolate too. Anyhoo, Tina put this glaze on top of the color, so now it's all shiny and healthy-looking. Very happy about that. All my grays are covered and my hair that was shaved almost a year ago has now grown down to my chin. YEAH!! Now I can start going back to the Dominicans for a doobie without leaving looking like a Q-Tip! Man... those chicks can really disguise the fact that I haven't had a relaxer in three months!

Moving on... there's this burger joint here called Five Guys. My Lord..... the best cheeseburgers I've had in FOREVER. Tad bit expensive, but hey... I'm a foodie. I discovered it years ago in Northern Virginia, but never saw it again. Praises be.

This man just came in here and his last name is Rimmer. Love it.

2 comments:

La said...

"I am Adam, you are the rib." Hahahaha and so we go kneel and worship at the shoe bag.

Jameil said...

do you know how i feel abt burgers?? my eyeeeeesss are greeeen.