Thursday, October 18, 2007

1 Hour 12 Minutes

So I think I've contracted E. coli MRSA Salmonella Shigella Pseumonas Staphylococcus and it is raging through my system as we speak. My silly behind got a mushroom swiss Angus burger from McDonalds today for lunch. I took two bites, looked down, and I swear that damn burger looked straight raw. Raw. I thought I would die right here on the floor of the pharmacy. Kids are dying in Connecticut and Virginia from MRSA. E. coli is knocking people down worldwide. And now I have all of it. The package. Tomorrow I will have a fever. I'll be sweating. I'll be on the toilet. And it's all thanks to Mickey D's. I'm suing yall bitches.

Yeah guys! Marsha is back! Fun times.... which brings me to my daily Customer and Question of the Day (I was off yesterday).

The Customer of the Day Award goes to a drive thru genius today. The label on their prescription says "40 capsules. Take one four times a day." Her question? "How often should I take this? (four times) How many days will these last me? (Umm... ten?)

And the winner of the Question of the Day Award... dear Marsha again. "If someone says they faxed a prescription in, would it be on the fax machine?"

10 comments:

Southerner in Suomi said...

At first, I was mad that you broke down the entire name of that E. Coli strain. But duh, you'd know.

And just to make you laugh, my baby sister, who is Pre-pharm, had to measure and dissect an animal for a final biology class.

And animal she had to catch and kill? We chose a raccoon. Why you ask? Cause my ass can get in the backyard and have one shot dead in a few hours or paw paw of ours can catch it in one of his traps. Yes he has 'coon traps. He refuses to say the whole word.

LMAO!!!! Yeah we a tad bit country. Lol.

GreatWhyte said...

Well, I kinda just mixed the names of some bacteria together... but it sounded official, right? LOL.
What??? Measure and catch? Oh hell naw. My ass would've failed that day. And paw paw and his coon traps? LOVE IT!!!

LoveMyselfFirst said...

aaawww.. i hope you don't have E.Coli. And you should've gone to the website and written a formal complaint letter to McDonald's Corp. That's not right.

Adei von K said...

i think you made up that disease.

why on earth would you get something with mushrooms and angus in the same dish from MCDONALDS?? they barely use real beef for their regular burgers!! you didn't get angus, u got raw kangaroo tail!

oh marsha. she made me laugh. send her to voicemail next time she asks that. "No girl, that means they left a message. why don't you check them."

Adei von K said...

i just read the posts before mine.

paw paw? 'coons?
wow.

and i KNEW you made that up!!! lololol so silly!

GreatWhyte said...

Thank you very much Stace! Raw kangaroo tail, indeed.
I didn't make up the names of the bacteria, I just strung them all together. Sounded better.

Rashan Jamal said...

I was reading like "aint these different diseases?" LOL. I cant beleive you did that long azz tag. I thought I was the only one bored enough to do that.

Jameil said...

LMAO @ marsha... sigh. also loving your combo disease. umm.. you do know it was your fault for ordering a mushroom swiss Angus burger from McDonalds. stop. the madness.

Jameil said...

ok but whyyyyyyy do stace and i always say the same thing in our comments and before we've read what the other said? so hilarious. lmao @ sending m to voicemail.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Your job is an Emmy award winning sitcom. Like seriously, you work at My Name Is Earl and I need to TiVo you. I LOVE it!