Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Friday!!

I guess that when you want to lose weight, all you can do is think about food. So another day, another post about what I want to eat. Tonight I'm having sushi compliments of Fujiyama Mama and a lovely little cheap ass bottle of wine that I found on my quest for the mysterious Nuvo that I hear about all the time on the Wendy Williams Experience. I really cannot understand why I can't seem to find this anywhere; I'm starting to feel like it is a figment of my overactive imagination! But at any rate, that's what's for dinner.

Today is Friday, I have the weekend off, and it is supposed to snow again tonight, so I have lots of hours of uninterrupted television watching and reading ahead of me. Hope you guys have a good one!

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

*salivating*

just a little bit this time cause i had sushi last night :-)

GreatWhyte said...

Yeah... sounded better than it was, but sushi is always positive.

Anonymous said...

Attractive element of [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu]sac a main longchamp pliage[/url] content. piscine longchamp [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu]sac pliage longchamp pas cher[/url] , I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I??ll be subscribing in your feeds and even I achievement you access persistently fast.