Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday

My life is boring, my life is interesting, my life is boring, my life is interesting, my... SIGH. I really do wish that I had something to blog about. I am two seconds away from soliciting you guys' opinions on blog topics because this can't go on for too much longer.

I'm really pissed because I just realized that the Duke-UNC game is on tonight, and I've missed the entire first half. Boo... hissssss.... LET'S GO DUKE!! That reminds me of this one time when I... oh, never mind. That was a long time ago.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

i soooo forgot, fell asleep and crashed!! but 89-78!!!!!!!! MAN I WISH I'D SEEN THAT!! always my fave game of the season. GO DUKE!!

shani-o said...

Booo... basketball!

GreatWhyte said...

Who boos basketball? **sigh** Oh, Shani... I really thought that we could've been friends!