Monday, February 04, 2008

The baby with the adult mouth kinda freaked me out, but the clown made it funny. Best line of this commcercial? "I really undestimated the creepiness."
Check out this video: ETrade.com



Add to My Profile | More Videos

I thought this one was pretty wack. Naomi Campbell looked like a bootleg Beyonce, and watching her dance was downright painful. This commercial would've been saved if it had just stuck with the lizards doing the "Thriller" dance.
Check out this video: Sobe Life Water Super Bowl Commercial: Naomi Campbell



Add to My Profile | More Videos

5 comments:

Jameil said...

the baby was funny. i thought naomi looked like a bootleg b when she walked out... then she started dancing and the lizards had grills? no indeed.

GreatWhyte said...

The grill that said "Sobe" was simply out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.

Chris said...

Naomi and the Lizards, HANDS DOWN was the best commercial. I was in the office Sunday night HOWLIN' when those fools busted out with the Thriller dance. And Naomi looks oh so doable....despite the fact she is stone cold crazy.

the joy said...

no!!! where's the screaming squirrel??? tvsquad.com had all the commercials. the one with the squirrels and the one with the parade balloons. great group of commercials this year.

GreatWhyte said...

I saw all the commercials during the game, but immediately afterward they were posted on myspacce.com/superbowlads
I thought the screaming squirrel one was kinda dumb... I didn't like it :( And the parade balloons would've been funny if it hadn't dragged on for so long. I still maintain that the coffee stain commercial was the funniest.