Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Way TMI Wednesday

Way TMI Wednesday - The "No Sex" Edition

Since I never post these until Wednesdays, I both stole it AND changed the name! Way TMI Wednesday doesn't have much to do with sex today. Enjoy and feel free to answer these yourself.

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Over. It just seems weird to me if its over. Sometimes, I'll change it and make it under.

2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
Seat down, lid up. I always forget the lid.

3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
That would have to be some time in the beginning of November.

4. Would you rather have your significant other (this can be a hypothetical S.O.) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
I would say have sex with someone. If he fell in love with someone else there's probably no way I would be able to keep him. Love is a powerful thing.

5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
Let's see, assuming it was $1,000,000 AFTER taxes, the split would go like this:
10% of the PRE-TAX amount to the church. Tithing always comes first.
$150,000 for college fund for the stepdaughter
$150,000 for my student loans
$400,000 down towards our dream house
$150,000 for cars for both of us
$150,000 to invest

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
I'm not that interesting, so... okay. Here's one: I've had a sexual experience with a woman.

2 comments:

Secrets said...

the question is...can you keep a secret...?

shhh don't tell...

La said...

*gasp!* lol