Friday, August 10, 2007

Since When Does "We" Mean "Me?"

I am a hostage in my own home. The home where I pay an UNGODLY amount of money per month to live. Hostage.

So I'm in my room with the door closed and all I can hear is the sound of packing tape wrapping up my living room. Oh yeah, and HIM. I can hear HIM directing the Mexican moving crew. Guess what I don't hear, though? Better yet, guess WHO I don't hear? His dad. Oh yeah, blog family, this motherfucker came up in here by his DAMN self!!! Alone. Solo. Sans si padre. By himself. So it's him and me. In my house. Two people who used to love each other separated by two years and a bedroom door.

I can't even speak in complete sentences, I am so mad. What if Bishop were here? He has a key to my place. How would it look if he came walking in to find my unbelievably dense exboyfriend traipsing through my place? Crazy, that's how.

Well, he just shouted through the door that they're done (damn, in and out in 15 minutes! I need the number to that moving company!), and I am refusing to come out. Hope he got an eyeful of all of Bishop's pictures placed strategically throughout the house :) Fucking bastard.

16 comments:

1969 said...

I am new to your blog but DAMN....that was rude as hell. At least they were done in 15 minutes :)

Ms.Honey said...

LOL

Gotta love the pictures posted up in places that his eyes will def hit..

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Adei von K said...

...

no dad?

...

donde esta su papa?!?!

you should've... no, that's your house. I can't believe he pulled that mess. gutter BS.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Awww, he's desperate.

So did you tell Bishop that this was going down??

Jameil said...

by his DAMN self?!?! i'm so upset on your behalf. that is that bull and that garbage hanging out together and holding hands. i'm like really upset. i'ma leave and go breathe. you and wise are really not doing anything positive for my situation today. at all.

GreatWhyte said...

69- welcome! Yeah,
Stace- yeah, I should've left. But I couldn't give him that satisfaction. So I (like a loser) barricaded myself in my room.
Wise- desparate? Ya think? Whatever. That was some bullshit.
No I didn't tell him. At first because it was the parents, so there was no issue. Then when dumb ex was added, I didn't tell him because I knew he would insist on being there. I just didn't want any awkwardness. As long as the dad was in the mix, I knew it would be cool. By the time I got the "fyi" message at 6 a.m. today, I figured iit was too late. It would look like I knew all along or he would insist on coming over because he would've been mad on my behalf. I mismanaged the situation.
Jam- Not bull and garbage hanging together and holding hands!!!!" Now THAT was funny.

GreatWhyte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaDamn Spoiled Rotten said...

Girl....all I can say is that you win, i thought i was outdone when the ex called me out the blue and told me.....you gonna watch my lil brother game on tv?

Happy it was a 15 minute thing...but i kinda would have love to see Bishop walk into the place and show him what a real man is made of
(sorry its the mess in me(I'm just bold enuff to say it))

La said...

Wow. How...
sad.


I can't even send out any good "kick his ass" vibes. It's just pitiful to have to stoop to such childishness.

Jarrod said...

Sans si padre...word? Been in the bario lately?

Southerner in Suomi said...

Dammit, I was really hoping Bishop came there. You have given me the impression that he's real gutta. The ex shoulda bit it!!!

Adei von K said...

lol

i like how u read my mind x!

the joy said...

CUT HIM! boo! i really think ida done the same as you with the locking myself in my room. or i would be trying to drop "my boyfriend" into every sentence.

GreatWhyte said...

Madamn- his lil brother's game on TV? The fuck? Yeah, the Bish is the truth. But he can be a little over the top, so...
La - he sucks. And I'm out.
Jarrod - my ass. Kiss it.
V - me too (just a little bit) because at the end of the day, he is from Newark. But I don't have any bail money.

GreatWhyte said...

Joy - I couldnt bring myself to talk to him. He saw the pictures. He knows the deal.

Victoria Page said...

I have nothing......that was stupid of him to do. Oh yeah, I want the number to that mover too! 15 minutes is my type of move!