Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fistfight Friday

Back story: I live in a condo that I rent from my girlfriend. We're friends because I used to be in a serious relationship with her brother. Lost him, kept her. Haven't seen him since her wedding last summer. We're talking again and finally getting our old friendship back, but I am finally over my romantic feelings for him. Now his sister and her husband bought a new house and are sending some movers over on Friday to get some of her stuff from my place. The agreement was that her father (who's here because she just had her first baby this week) and the movers would be at my place between 8:30 and 9 a.m. Straight?

Well, last night ex-bf and I were talking on the phone about the new baby when he says, "you know we'll be there Friday, right?"

**silence**

When I regained my voice, I said, "we who?" and he said, "me, my dad, and the movers."

**silence**

Why are you coming to my house? If your sister is paying movers, why do you AND your dad need to be present? Did I ask why you're coming to my house? Who said that was okay? And who was gonna tell me?

**wahhhhhhhh!!!**

I don't want you here! I haven't seen you since last June! Bishop has a key to my house... what if he were there sleeping and you just waltzed your ex-boyfriend ass through the door? He would think that I knew all along and didn't tell him. I know that's what I would think! And he isn't too keen on you anyway. Laugh if you want, but you don't want it with him, I PROMISE. But besides all that: I don't want you in my space. In my home. In my face.

So I asked him not to come. Was that wrong?

7 comments:

Adei von K said...

hell no that wasn't wrong. your place, your rules. no need for exes to come traipsing around and like u said she has movers. pops is cool. ex isn't.

Jameil said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

no.

sorry. i guess a simple no would suffice. but you are never wrong for not wanting your ex in your space. that's why they're called exes.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

No that was not wrong! he was hella wrong tryin to slip that we shyt in on you anyway. He just wants to see you and cause probs. You were hell to the yeah on that one friendgirl.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

P.S. LOVE your Blog!!!!!!!

GreatWhyte said...

Stace- yeah, pops is definitely cool, always welcome. I was just goinng to go to Bishop's house and avoid the whole thing, but I looooooove the father,
J- you're hilarious. Yes, a simple no would've sufficed, but I do adore your enthusiasm!
Georgeous- I agree. At first I figured I was just being self absorbed, but I really do believe that he's up to something, and I don't want any parts of it. And thanks! Welcome to the ride.

La said...

Oh no he's DEF plotting.That was sneaky, all slipping it in there on the sly. Boo nigga. Stay on the curb. Your sister don't live here anymore.

GreatWhyte said...

La- Boo nigga. Stay on the curb. Your sister don't live here no more." Love it! I concur.