Friday, August 10, 2007

"FYI" Will Get You Stabbed in the Streets, Boy

"FYI, we will be there around 8."

**the fuck??**

Did you not hear me when I said I didn't want you in my house? Did your stint in medical school exclude interpersonal communication and understanding? "FYI," though? Word?

I say that I want him to wait until I get home to come inside because I can't guarantee that the dog will be gone by then. So he says, "well isn't Stone in a cage?" NO THE FUCK HE IS NOT IN A GODDAM CAGE? Why would I leave my 70-pound, almost 4-year-old dog in a cage while I work 12 hours? OVeRNIGHT?? Who am I? Michael Motherfucking Vick?

So I very patiently explain to him (all this is taking place via nigga technology: text messages) that I just don't feel comfortable with him in my house when I'm not there. So cool your jets outside. I'll be there when I get there. But know this: your girl is ON FIRE. For real. He really doesn't seem to understand what I'm saying. Please understand the words that are coming out of my mouth: I do not want you and your nigger essence (please send all complaints to Uncle Ruckus at The Boondocks, NOT ME) in my environment.

DAMMIT.

I am AFLAME. Pray for his life.

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

he lost is ever loving mind.

straight games he's trying to play. what part of 'no' doesn't he understand?

pissed (for you...as if you need someone to be)

So...Wise...Sista said...

Nig'nology. HAHAHA

The "plot" thickens...

Jameil said...

i really need to leave your blog right now before something pops off. and i'm gone.

La said...

why is the title of this post the most hilarious thing I've read all day?

Jarrod said...

LMAO @ The Boondocks refrences!!Glad my influence lives on.

Victoria Page said...

I do not want you and your nigger essence (please send all complaints to Uncle Ruckus at The Boondocks, NOT ME) in my environment.


I am laughing hysterically over this one sentance.....