Monday, July 30, 2007

Oh and One More Thing...

I can't believe I left these off of my list... oh, and Wise (I think it was), the sad part is that I HAVE said one of these in the last 24 hours! Here we go...

If you ask me what time I'll have your prescription ready and I say "one hour," DO NOT ask me whether I think I can have it done any sooner. NO!!!!!! Otherwise I would've said sooner. Now beat it :)

"Compounds are done overnight, sir, so you'll have to get this in the morning." "So I can't wait for it? My child really has a bad diaper rash?" NOOOOO! OVERNIGHT. As in 3 a.m. As in NOT NOW. Do the 27 very irritated-looking people in front of you appear as if thy want to wait while I compound your child's diaper rash cream? **deep sigh**

Patient presents with two prescriptions, one antibiotic and one for the pain. And so he says, "Which one of these is for pain? Okay, gimme that one, then. I'll just wait on that other." Meanwhile, that chlamydia just kees on ragin.

"Is this CVS brand allergy relief the same as Benadryl?" (all said while carefully perusing the box that clearly states "same active ingredient as Benadryl")

"I'm sorry ma'am, but your doctor denied your request for more refills." "Well can't you just give me a couple to last me?"

7 comments:

Jameil said...

"why yes. there is nothing i love more than ignoring your dr's instructions." PLEASE say that next time w/the deadpan face and eyes glazed. then go "neeeeeeeext."

lmao @ Meanwhile, that chlamydia just keeps on ragin!! oh my tales from the pharmacy are FAB-O!!!

GreatWhyte said...

I am SOOOOOO using that the next time that I work! The deadpan voice and look will be priceless. And yeah, pharmacy stories ARE fab-o until you're in them for the 437th time!

shani-o said...

LOL! @ the chlamydia!

"If you have sex, you'll get chlamydia. And DIE."

So...Wise...Sista said...

Ok tough guy...now that you've said one of your classic gangsta lines...I dare you to say it again tonight...then take a pic of the muhfucka u say it to.

i'll be waiting. :)

GreatWhyte said...

Sorry, Wise... no work tonight! **whew** escaped that one :)

Adei von K said...

"meanwhile that chlamydia just keeps on raging" CLASSIC!!! and so true... priorities right?

Ms.Honey said...

LOL

Why did the last statement have me dying..get out of here you druggie LOL