Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This One's Gonna Sting A Bit

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! I'm back in there. Blogger and Tmobile have finally seen fit (for who knows how long) to allow me to blog again. I lost a VERY long, detailed post about the great adoption update, and I have NO recollection of what all was in it. So I'm gonna take this one in a very different direction. True story, pt. 1.

"Sorry 4 the random text. But there's some stuff I gotta tell u. Are u busy?"
"No. What's up?"
"Ok..... what happened?"
"What happened with what?"
"Um, I guess us. What happened with us? One minute everything is going fine and then..."
"I mean I just figured that you were going through one of your usual things where you were mad at me and it would blow over. But I called several times and you never called me back, so I figured I'd wait you out a bit."
"That's because I deleted your number from my phone."
"You did WHAT? But I didn't do anything to you! Why would you do me like that?"
"Listen, okay? A nigga was tryin to heal. I was a little bitter."
**sigh**
"I never meant to hurt you. I apologize if I did. I didn't realize."
"Its nothing to apologize 4. I guess I just want to know what convinced u I wasn't the one 4 u and he was. I just wanna be friends. I guess I'm looking for closure."
"YOU convinced me. You said you didn't want me. You said we were just cool. And to be honest, I kept trying to make you see me as something more. It wasn't until you chose to..... with Lady of Rage instead of..... during..... weekend that I realized that you didn't care about me and he did. So I gave him a chance."
"So basically I pushed you straight into that nigga's arms? I delivered you right to him. DAMMIT! I guess I never took the relationship seriously."

8 comments:

shani-o said...

Damn right! When will these trifling boys learn that we have legs and we know how to use them?

Jameil said...

duh stupid. that's how it always happens. men talk themselves out of more good things than we ever good. we bend over backwards to give them the benefit of the doubt and they never realize until its past too late. fools.

La said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
La said...

Punk ass niggas and these bitch ass text messages.



Sorry. That was so personal. Back to you...


Why do mean act so hurt when they realize they pushed you to someone else? What did you think was gonna happen dummy?

GreatWhyte said...

Yes, ladies. I'm going to have to say that I agree. Why do men act surprised when the very thing we SAID (repeatedly) was going to happen actually happens? What? Did you think I was just playing when I said that I REALLY liked you? **sigh** But now I feel badly because I think me being with Bishop has hurt him.

GreatWhyte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jameil said...

WHAT!?!? ridiculous. there is no reason for you to feel bad. you warned him, he knew and he did it anyway. were you supposed to wait for him to wake up? you've got to live your life. and kudos to you for doing so.

Southerner in Suomi said...

You know what? Fuck him and his hurt feelings!! He ain't think about your feelings when he was on that BULLSHIT!!