Friday, July 13, 2007

Hey- It Beats Selling Ass on St. Georges Avenue

I think the nightshift has finally gotten me. I just agreed to the craziest shit I have ever heard in my life. For the month of August, I will be working 12 nights in a row with two days off. Then work another 12 nights. Yes, folks. 24 nights with 2 nights off. The whole month. **sigh** All this because a girl needs to pay some bills! This blogging from my Sidekick and missing Soapnet ish because my cable bill is stupidly high has got to stop. So 24 nights. One weekend off. $10,000. I must be high. Jesus wept (sorry, Victoria, but that is just too funny not to copy!).

6 comments:

Jameil said...

24 nights?!?!!? girl!! those 2 days you will just sleep. please just sleep. i remember those 12 day weeks... *shudder* but i was NOT getting paid like that. thanks for not slangin the booty! lmao crazy girl.

La said...

Girl if I could make $10,000 in a month, I'd work all 31 days, lol. Get it girl!

Adei von K said...

...

girl! what bills you have?!?!? may the Lord be with you!

Adei von K said...

P.S it does beat selling that ass

So...Wise...Sista said...

Make that money, dont let the money make you. lol

Thats whats up! Get ya hustle in, girl, then make ya boy plan a relaxing outing for you when its all over and done. :)

Southerner in Suomi said...

Just be blogging like crazy on those shift. Do you know that that $10,000 would clear my student loans? Can I work for you?

And I'm tempted to sell the booty to clear all my debts. Well not actually sell, just swing on a pole. Lol.