Thursday, July 26, 2007

TMI Thursday (cause I'm always a step behind)

As usual, I grabbed this from someone else. Think I'ma make it a regular.

1. Lace or silk?
Lace. I just think it's so sexy to look at. But silk feels so good on my skin :)

2. Do you subscribe to (or regularly buy) any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?
No ma'am. I just always thought they were silly.

3. Have you ever had sex in the water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?
Oh yes, if the shower counts. But I didn't enjoy it much. A Black woman and her hair in a hot ass shower? Not so much...

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are...
Loud, passive, insatiable.

5. The three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are...
Strong, complete, INSATIABLE.

6. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved him," because of a romantic gesture, a newlywed, or other?
Other. It was my 20th birthday and I was tired of being a loser.

****BONUS ROUND****

Name three words that:
Get you excited: baby turn over
Make you squirm: it won't hurt
Make you laugh: dammit Anna Mae!!

2 comments:

La said...

I'm stealing this! *yoink!*

Adei von K said...

oooooooooh!! i LOVE this!!!!!