Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Still Here

I know I was being pretty diligent there for a while in posting every day when I was doing the Master Cleanse, and I have since fallen off. But I have had a lot of things on my plate and I just couldn't drum up the energy to add one more. However, I was pleasantly surprised this morning to note that I was on the LEFT side of 200 pounds when I got on the scale this morning - the first time I have weighed less than 200 since I moved here - YEAH!! Baby steps guys, baby steps ;)
Say a prayer for me when you have a spare minute; these last few days have been alot.

5 comments:

Adei von K said...

Yea!!! I'm glad you're okay, you've rested and you're back. Prayers always X!

the joy said...

when a person blogs that they had to be sent to the hospital, they can blog at much or little as they want.

Jameil said...

yay! to the left, to the left, to the right to the right to front to the front, to the back to the back, now dip baby dip come on lets dip baby dip baby dip baby, dip baby dip baby dip...

huh? oh sorry. got a little carried away.

Setta B. said...

congrats, lady. sorry you had a health scare but i sense that you're alright since you never posted a follow-up. so glad you're happy with your results. would you ever do the master cleanse again? i'm thinking about picking it back up soon.

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil - a "little carried away?" My sister, you went to a whole nother place!!! But it's all good; that used to be my JAM!!! Russatta - I ABSOLUTELY would do it again. I didn't have any adverse effects from the Cleanse. The health scare ended up being something else entirely, so I am trying to get that taken care of tomorrow. We'll see. If you are thinking about picking it back up, definitely do. It was worth it!