Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Soliciting All Internet Stalkers

Okay, I need yall's help. I am looking for a video of an old episode of Mad TV. I have been able to track down when it aired (2002, season six) and what the episode number was (#626). It's the one where they did the parody of Oprah's Book Club and she was BITCHIN the HELL out of Stedman (or "snacker on the side," as my friend and I like to call him). Please, please, PLEASE, if anone can find video of that skit, I would be FOREVER grateful. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen, and so far they haven't released Season Six on DVD. Thanks guys :)

3 comments:

the joy said...

silly question but, have you tried youtube? they have everything.

i've met steadman. people think he doesnt do anything but he's an accountant or something with money... but he drives around in a car with a winfry license plate.

Jameil said...

hahahahaha! i knew steadman had a job but COME ON!! winfrey plates??? don't do it man!

GreatWhyte said...

Yeah, he is officially Oprah's bitch with that one.