Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Truth or Dare

Here are the tasks I have been given by the beautiful Ms. Trish on her blog...
TRUTH: What celebrity are you infatuated with?
Now yall who read my blog already know the answer to this one, so I'll avoid the obious and pick my second favorite infatuation: Jay Z. Seems like a logical jump, but I really do love him and have for a long time.
DARE: Post a picture of you from high school ;)
Oh Lord, do I even have a picture of me from high school? Let me see...


Ahh yes, here we are... please keep the snickering to a minimum. I really do think that I have come a long way baby....

3 comments:

Jameil said...

Lawd a mercy! them pics! hilarious!! love it. LOVE it. there's a giant glamour shoterized pic of me abv this computer that i gave to my dad. its a 13x8. he always complained that my mom got the big pics so i gave him that one. it was like $84 to frame. hahahahaha. that's what you get for being bratty daddy!

the joy said...

Look at that smile!

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil - oh no you didn't (in my best Shenaynay voice!). Was that you laughing at my pictures? Cool... let me stop playing, I look BEAT.
Joy - that's what people say when they don't know what else to say! Kinda like when you see an ugly baby and you say, "Bless his little heart!"