Monday, October 30, 2006

I love, love, LOVE These Things!!!

This one's for Stacie.... thanks for the tag :)

Three Names You Go By: Mo, Moni, Moni-cue

Three Parts of Your Heritage: White, Black, I think that's all!

Three Things That Scare You: dying painfully, never finding the love of my life, never seeing my mom again

Three of Your Everyday Essentials: my cell phone, my lip glass, my Metro card

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: gray sweatpants, black tank, pinl house shoes

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Robin Thicke, Beyonce, John Legend

Your Favorite Songs: Dangerously in Love (Beyonce), Love Makes Things Happen (Pebbles and Babyface), and Love Takes Time (Mariah Carey)

Three Things You Want in a Relationship: Honesty, fun, love

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex: smile, height, smell

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: reading, writing, music

Three Things You Want Really Badly Right Now: a new car, to cuddle, some new clothes

Three People You Would Like to See Do This: Jarrod, Shani, Jameil

Three Non-Physical Things About the Opposite Sex: sense of humor, ambition, warm spirit

Three Favorite T.V. Shows: Will & Grace, Lost, The L Word

Three Songs that you have listened to while completing this meme: The theme song to Desparate Housewives, the theme song to Flavor of Love (is that a song?), and Irreplaceable (playing in my head right now)

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

OMG, I have a friend I call Moni-Q. I really thought I was being original LOL

Lip Glass. Get it Diva! Love it!