Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bitch, You Are a Mother F&%# Lie!!

OH MY GOD!!! Why do people feel the need to lie about EVERYTHING? There is a girl who graduated with me who took the board exam and scored a 145 (why do I know this, you ask? Because a good friend works for NABP and has access to the score reports). Okay, so a 145 is a BOMB ASS score - the maximum is 150. So why is she going around telling people that she got a perfect score? As in a 150 out of 150? And why are people believing that foolishness? Is it not enough that you graduated #1 in our class and got five points away from perfect? You had to lie and say that you ACED the test? That, BY FAR, is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my life. And people say I am a liar... whew!! Chile, that takes the cake! But for my Anoymous boo (and I just KNOW that you are eating this one up!), I am really curious to hear what you have to say about this.... I know she's your girl :) Holla.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

???? and

Anonymous said...

who cares what she made? she DOES NOT!!!!!! that was over four months ago, we are passed that. she was a preceptor for the dean and for the record she never told her score to anyone but the dean..........when asked if she knew who made that score for an interview for the school paper ......now what?

Jameil said...

hilarious. yeah... that's out of control. for what?? i don't get it.

Adei von K said...

I think Silkk the Shocker said it best, "You Ain't Gotta Lie to Kick It"

Also, ghetto boo from the classic Friday, "You ain't gotsta lie Craig, you ain't GOTSta lie"

what's with the hood rich quotes Stace?

That's wack. Lying always catches up to you so why do it?

GreatWhyte said...

Uh, yeah, she does. If I didn't get the information from the Dean, then where do you suppose that I got it? So she must have told somebody. But more importantly, thanks for responding to my post - I just needed confirmation that I was right about who you are. You're the BEST!!

shani-o said...

LOL... Dra. Ma. Love it.

GreatWhyte said...

Jameil - because people are silly. It beez that way sometimes! Stacie - thanks for the throwback quotes; that is my FAVORITE quote from Friday! Anonymous - BIYAHHHHH!!!! Shani - don't you love it? It's better than the soaps :)