Sunday, March 02, 2008

Saturday Night Live Plays the Hits

I saw a skit last night that was a parody of the Ohio Debate last week between Clinton and Obama. The premise of the jokes was pretty amusing, but one thing kinda rubbed me the wrong way: with all of the out of work Black actors in the New York area, why couldn't they hire one to play Barack Obama? They chose a white actor and slapped a little foundation on him. I guess that was probably the unspoken part of the jokes, but I didn't find that part funny. Anyway... I was looking for this last night as soon as I saw it on Saturday Night Live, but it wasn't up yet. Disregard the beginning few seconds because, to be honest, it's foolishness. But it was the only copy of the skit I could find on youtube. I thought this was HILARIOUS. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Jameil said...

they took it down but nbc now lets you take copies. i loooved that they made jesse and al the nuisances they are in that sketch. too funny. i don't know why i'm not offended by the white dude playin obama...