Friday, March 14, 2008

Pastor's Rantings

I was on my way to the car dealership this morning to get my ar serviced, and I was listening to Miss Jones in the Morning (first mistake). They were talking about whether or not some comments made by a pastor in Harlem were appropriate in the church. Apparently this man was preaching his regular sermon and went off on a tangent about Barack Obama. By this point, I was all ears and very frustrated because they'd already played the audio and I'd missed it. I gave up and flipped to Steve Harvey only to find out that he's on vacation today, so I flipped back. And that's when I heard this (all letters capitalized to denote the amount of emphasis put on the words):

"Obama is a MACK DADDY! Obama is a PIMP!! All he does is pimp young big-breasted white woman and put them in tight tshirts and little shorts with his name written across their 54-DD's! That's what a pimp does! That's what Barack Obama does! That's the first time anybody ever heard his name? When they saw them on a pair of big ol' TITS!!!"

****errrrr??****

A pimp? A mack daddy? Seriously? I can only assume that he was making reference to the so-called "Obama Girls" who got popular last year (I think) on the Internet when they were supporting his candidacy. But honestly... 54-DD's? I just can't. A man of God is standing in the pulpit and sharing his political views (which although inappropriate, is well within his rights), but to say the things that came out of his mouth? It was soooo much. I'm still at the dealership now, but I'll try and see if I can find audio when I get homeso you'll see I didn't make this stuff up!

So Barack Obama is a pimp? Well... here's my vote, daddy.

10 comments:

Chris said...

smh@the continued Obama hatred. But where the hell did he get 54 DDs from? I've been unsnapping bras for a long time and have YET to see 54 on any tag.

Jazzy said...

I forget we're not that far from each other. I caught Jonesy too.

This dude has a few Youtube videos and he is a friggin NUT and a half! I fault his congregation though...what kind of people follow a pastor like this?!!!! The stupid kind...they are!

That is not a man of God!

shani-o said...

OMG, is this the same guy who said that Obama isn't really black because he's never been to jail?

And then said that Obama was too black to meet with world leaders?

I just... it's like a rollercoaster.

Adei von K said...

wow. that man is loose.
i too blame the cong. for condoning spew like that.

the joy said...

He was on the radio down here and got blessed out by a local pastor. He's an idiot. Barack and Obama girl probably have never even met, and we can't blame every lascivious act of a white woman on a black man. He's a fool and not to be taken seriously. Unfortunately he probably is by some.

Southerner in Suomi said...

*blink* Wow.

Rashan Jamal said...

That joint was crazy. I heard the audio and couldn't beleive it. I was like even if you dont vote for him, dont be an ass about it.

Jameil said...

why do people refuse to act right?

Southern_Lady said...

I saw the video on a blog a few weeks ago and I could not believe my ears or eyes! He is a certified DIAMOND mess!

Smash Furniture said...

Have you heard DJ Excel's remix of the speech? He almost turns the Obama-trash on its head, and diffuses the anger in Manning's speech. It's called "That's what a pimp does!" I heard it on MSNBC and it cracked me up. I just wish all hate speech could be as amusing... http://www.myspace.com/djexcelclubtraxxx