Monday, June 18, 2007

Jarrod's Turn

1. If you couldn't express yourself with words, what you use?
Oooh. That's a good one, J. To know me is to know that I am HEAVILY dependent on words, written and spoken. But if I couldn't use them, I would use... you're killing me. I have no idea. Sign language, maybe? I'm a loser :(

2. You wake up and you're dead broke. Who do you call?
Bishop. I know he has my back.

3. Which of the five senses could you do without?
Smell. Who needs it? So many odors are unpleasant that I could DEFINITELY do without my sense of smell. I need my sense of touch because I'm such a touchy feely girl. Sight of course because I just can't imagine not seeing the people and things that I love. Hearing I need because I am just so damn nosey :) And taste. Well... you know.

4. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to admit to someone?
Man, honey. You're really in the mix on this one. Umm... that I was pregnant.

5. Is Ne-Yo's album really that bad?
Um... it so is. And I'm out. But before I do, can you PLEASE answer my questions?

6 comments:

Jameil said...

aren't you unable to taste if you can't smell? that wouldn't work for me. i'm obsessed with food.

GreatWhyte said...

Umm... I don't know. Wendy Williams always talks about how she can't smell anymore because of the cocaine, but she's always yummin it up over some food. Your taste bud sensitivity dulls when you lose your sense of smell, but iit doesn't disappear completely.

Jameil said...

b/c of the cocaine??? mad at that. but whenever i had really really bad allergies (when i was young), i couldn't taste when i couldn't smell... not willing to risk it!

Southerner in Suomi said...

It's true it's dulled but not completely gone.

And I seriously can't think of a sense I can do without. Lol

the joy said...

I'm with jam. No smell, no taste. And with that, don't we only have 4 senses?

Where's the tattoo post?

Adei von K said...

oooooooh! I love the survey posts!! i'm with you on the smell sense... holla!