Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hodgepodge

So I'm bored to death. Literally to death. I'm actually in a coma right now, but I'm still able to blog because I'm just that hot. I apologize in advance for the randomness of this post, but I'm sleepy.

Joy, sorry about not getting back to you with that post about the tattoo yet. My internet is out, so I'm blogging from the Sidekick and my pictures are on my computer. Hopefully I'll be up soon.

The DMV is the devil. Just found out that my license is suspended in not one, but TWO states. Goody. So now I have to pay almost $650 to get that bitch reinstated. Double goody.

Not too much longer on this night shift. CVS never pays me correctly and I'm turning into a vampire. So I posted my CV online and am seriously considering an offer I got yesterday to go back home and work for Walgreens. A bitch is tired and I need sunlight before I become tranparent!

How come people don't call you back when you KNOW they see your number on their missed calls list? And then when you ask them whether they've gotten your messages, they say, "um yeahhh... just been busy, man." Okay. I get it. I've been replaced.

Why is family such a heartache? No... that's my next post. Maybe around 5 a.m.

I love him to pieces. But I would like to choke his daughter out from time to time. Why does a 13-year-old have a myspace page saying she's 17? And why does said 13-year-old get a phone call on her cell at 12:19 a.m.? FROM A BOY? And why do I have to physically restrain him from slapping her off the 3rd floor balcony while he's yelling, "I will NOT have a fast ass daughter!" Whew! Messing up my fresh manicure and whatnot...

Maybe more later. I have a customer. **smooches**

4 comments:

Jameil said...

oh wow. dramatic w/the daughter. night shifts are for real the devil.

GreatWhyte said...

The daughter IS a drama, trust me.

Adei von K said...

LMAO!!!

Ummmmm, guess who doesn't work for CVS anymore?? job abandonment?

shani-o said...

I'm sure you can handle her... :-)