Monday, June 18, 2007

Jameil Walters, Pt. 2

Okay. So after I picked up my face and reapplied it to my head from reading the lovely Jameil's blog, I realized that I need to answer her follow-up questions.

1. What is your goal for your life?

Well... I want to be happy. A long time ago, I thought that meant wealth and "stuff." But after personal loss and reevaluation of my priorities, now all I want is love. I want to be a wife and mother. Period.

2. What would you consider personal/professional achievements?

Personal - see #1. I want to live the kind of life that would make my mother proud. Professional - I want to find my niche in pharmacy. Hopefully consulting for a large company. I just want people in my field to think of me and say, "she's on her game."

3. When Garfield broke up with you, did you think that you would never get married?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Absolutely yes. He was the love of my life. I prayed for him. When he made the choice to move forward, I was devastated because I saw my future in his eyes. I was CONVINCED that I would never get married. But now.... it's all good.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

get it girl. strong.

Jameil said...

and why you and wise name me after a white lady? why i can't be jameil winfrey? lol.

GreatWhyte said...

Cause I thought it was clever :) besides, Oprah's wack.

Jameil said...

GASP! no you didn't talk about oprah!! ugh!

shani-o said...

Oprah IS wack!