Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Gettin Jiggy Wit It

First off, PYT please turn off your hate sensor. This is for those who aren't yet familiar with how I plan to spend my Sunday afternoon. Now I realize that some may not be terribly impressed by my plans because they won't see the big deal. Others will feel that by blogging about this that I am showing off. Well, boo to both groups. It is and I am. So with that said..... I'ma break to the crib to change my clothes once more cuz I'm invited to a barbecue that starts at four.
If you're a woman or man of a certain age like myself, then you'll realize that that means I'm going to eat hot links and potato salad at Will Smith's house. YES!!!!! After I was JUST saying the other day how I need a famous person to have my number saved in their cell phone... I'm going to a cookout at the Fresh Prince's house! Yall know I'm starstruck, so I'm SUPER geeked. So now I'm off to find something to wear that doesn't scream H&M or Banana Republic, but also doesn't cause me to have to work an extra week to pay for it.
I. Am. So. Damn. Excited. Nananananana... gettin jiggy wit it :)

4 comments:

rebirth said...

Welcome back.
I just found your blog and was thinking, damn, she would stop when I start reading.
Congratulations on the new love.

Jameil said...

WHAT?!?! *hate sensor struggling to turn off* lololol can't wait to hear about it.

T Dot said...

How was the cookout?

justmeReka said...

MAN OOO MAN. HOW I LOVE SOME WILL SMITH. Ok I'll stop yelling.

Now I've met Will Before and I was soooo proud I didn't shrik. Ask LA the Sis ...she knows of my obession :)