Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Too Damn Late

Nobody should ever be up this late and be required to be at an actual place of business! It is 2:35 in the morning and I am at the good CVS. I'm supposed to be off this week, but trying to be nice to someone (and needing the money), I agreed to cover their shift. So now I'm on the phone with a former classmate and fellow CVS employee, reminscing and simultaneously reintroducing you guys into what's going on in my life.
So I have been inspired by the growth of others, and I decided to get back on the wagon. I've said it before, but this time its on the level... I'm back. I've been busy with work, but even busier with.... ladies, are you ready? Falling in love. **twinkle, sparkle** Yes, it's true. Visions of weddings and honeymoons and houses and babies are dancing through my head. I haven't really said much about my new relationship because I was afraid to jinx it. Only now have I achieved some level of comfort where I feel good about sharing details of my personal life without worrying about some stupid anonymous blogger saying some hurtful bullshit.
So, you heard it here first: I am finally in love again. And it's sooooooo good (except when it's not!). Things have worked out with the Bishop wayyy better than I thought they would. He's eight years older than me, so that brings with it a whole new set of stuff. He can be QUITE set in his ways and sometimes I want to STRANGLE him! But he's teaching me how to communicate on a completely different level.
So I'm back. I'm working. I'm tired. But I'm in loooooooovvvvvve :) Smooches!!!!

1 comment:

Southern_Lady said...

Aww, how wonderful to be in love! I would say congrats, but it sounds like you're graduating, not in love. But you know what I mean!