Thursday, June 14, 2007

Interview with a Vampire

Damn, I can be so clever sometimes! Here are my responses to Jameil's interview questions (see her blog for details) at 5:46 a.m.... I'm doing this from my Sidekick, so I can't see the original wording of the questions and I'm paraphrasing. Hope that's cool.

1. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?Oh, you mean besides saying yes to this damn job? Well, I would tell you, but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

2. You get on a plane. Where do you go?Bora Bora. I am DYING to go there, but I'm trying to hold out for a really fabulous honeymoon.

3. You don't say much about your dad. What's your relationship with him?My mom adopted me when she was 34 (1977) and single. So by the time she met (1981ish) and married (1984) my dad, we were already Thelma and Louise. Plus my dad has always worked these crazy third shifts, so we only saw each other when he picked me up from school or on the weekends. He was always the more lenient parent and the one who always gave up the money. We're cool. He takes care of things and I appreciate him for that.

4. Last year, Hampton's Homecoming sucked. If you go this year, how would you make it better?
From what I understand, doesn't it ALWAYS suck? I have never really done the homecoming thing from either a student or an alumna perspective because I grew up there. My mom and I were huge football fans, so we'd go to the bazaar, tailgate, go to the game, then roll out. Even now, that's all I really do. I wasn't an undergrad there, so I don't really go to catch up with people. And the parties... not for me. Sorry! I'm such a lame :(

5. Which stores do you shop at? If you had unlimited, which ones would you hit up?
My favorites right now are Banana Republic, H&M, ann Taylor, Nine West, and Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and Stop 'n Shop (ever the foodie!). If I were wealthy? My goodness... Bergdorf Goodman's, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Tiffany, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Cartier. Fendi... I'm CLEARLY a bit of a label whore, but the last six are strictly for accessories and shoes :)

If you want to get in on this interview thing, post your 5 in a comment, and I'll get right back to ya!

1 comment:

La said...

OMG! I'm dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying to go to Bora Bora IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.