Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You just said write, you didn't say it had to be any good. So here are 38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Sister Patterson on I Love New York 2. She's hilarious.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Turning off my alarm.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Parking my car.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Lots. Read the blog.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "It's okay. That was my fault."
6. How many beverages did you have today? None so far.
7. What color is your hairbrush? I have several. Black, brown, and silver.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? 80 minutes of parking time.
9. Where were you last night? What time? Got off at 10, home by 10:45.
10. What color is your front door? Cream.
11. Where do you keep your change? Everywhere! That's why I couldn't finnd any quarters for the meter this morning!
12. What’s the weather like today? Cold and rainy.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Butter pecan, I think.
14. What excites you? Love. And surprises. And FOOD.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No more cutting. It's growth time now.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Ah yes. I'm 30 :)
17. Do you talk a lot? Too much.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Um.. I'm Black. There is absolutely nothing for me to identify with on that show. No.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Oh Lord. Yes, I do. Sadly. Worst sex of my life.
20. Do you make up your own words? All the time!
21. Are you a jealous person? Uh no. I have a jealousy problem.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "M" - Monica.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. - Kim
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Bishop.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Ah..."
26. Do you chew on your straw? Sometimes.
27. Do you have curly hair? If by curly you mean that beautiful (ha!) thick tangled "curl" that I inherited from some unknown stranger, then yes. But I don't wear it that way.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Blomingnails .
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Me. Oh dear... me.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A red Tootsie Roll pop.
31. Will you get married in the future? I certainly hope so.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Last 2 weeks? Isn't this the same question? **mumbling in confusion** American Gangster.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Two days ago. Dishwasher.
35. Are you currently depressed? Not really depressed, per se. Just in a really funky funk.
36. Did you cry today? Not yet.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because if I don't post anything soon, people will start removing me from their blogrolls.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I don't tag people. Do it if you want.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

hell yeah. and you know stace is quick w/the blogroll removin finger. Butter pecan? hush. i do like some things you like. not a fan. I LOVE SURPRISES!! and food!!! i don't own a brush. the name blomingnails cracks me up. very clever. did you like AG?

GreatWhyte said...

Whatever! Delete me at your peril. Just when you do, I'll unlock my genius. Yes, butter pecan. All day. You don't own a brush? But how do you do your hair? Ah yes... all you juices and berries natural people don't need a brush. Damn. Nice. I loved the movie. Loved it. A lot.

Jameil said...

i opened my toiletries/hair drawer. i do have a brush! i've had it most of my life. but i haven't used it in more than 2 years. J&B baby!! can you hurry up and release this alleged genius?

La said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GreatWhyte said...

For the final time: you can't rush genius. And as for juices and berries with no brush... I'll pass. It's not a good look for me.
And La.... I'll deal with you later.