Friday, November 16, 2007

30 at 30

Thanks, Wise, for the inspiration for this one (clearly it's a slow one here at the pharm). I don't know why I didn't feel compelled to do this when I actually turned 30 two months ago, but whatever... now I've had some time to think about it.

30 Things to Do Now That I'm 30

1. Make friends with an honest-to-God wealthy person. Not rich, not well-off, but wealthy. The kind that take trips to the South of France like I go to The Cheesecake Factory.
...get married and have a baby (or two). It's time.
...go to Midamor in Sedona, Arizona for the full seven day spa package. It's so necessary.
...get down to 175 so I can actually shop again. Besides, everybody knows that big brides are SO unsexy.
...get on the Christmas Oprah's Favorite Things Show. By any means necessary.
...find my biological parent(s)
...buy a house and a car
...grow my hair out again. I was all gung ho about this a few weeks ago and bought a GIGANTOUR bottle of prenatal vitamins. I've taken one. ONE.
...improve my credit score
...pay my Delta dues. I've been slacking since I moved up here.
...go to the strip club with enough money (either mine or someone else's) to get a quality lap dance
...in the spirit of #11, take a strip aerobics class.
13. Finally, FINALLY sign up for salsa lessons
...go to South Africa for a few weeks
...take a spa vacation to Phuket (sp?), Thailand
...take a girlfriends trip to... I don't know, somewhere fabulous
...get Nets courtside tickets
...get back to tithing correctly. EVERY week
19. Improve my relationship with God
...get out of my dad's pocket
..save $10,000
...get that Gucci Signoria watch with the tiger's eye face and the diamond bezel
...go to a movie premiere in New York and walk the red carpet
...get a little more lipo
...finally man up and punch the shit out of at least one of the myriad of people who says dumb shit to me on a daily basis
...have professional pictures taken. PROFESSIONAL. Not Picture People or Sears Portrait Studio. Professional.
...either get over this obsession I have with Beyonce or finally find a way to convince her that she needs a fourth BFF. Back off Solange, Kelly, and Michelle. Seriously.
...meet Lisa Williams. I really want to have a session with her (preferably for free)
...see my friends more
30. Be happy again.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

i want you to have 30 most of all!! Nets courtside tickets? do those cost like $1?? i got you!! :) lipo looks SO SCARY on tv. does it hurt as much as it looks like it does? is the 10k for the gucci watch? oh the watch is just 1g. i saw a chanel one in instyle that's like 11k that i so need.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I heard stripper aerobics rocks, but I live in the country, so no go for me.

La said...

It is almost vitally important to my living that I be there when you go to Arizona and on Oprah's fav things show. K? K.

GreatWhyte said...

Jam- yes. Nets courtside seats. And no, since Jay and B came to town, the price of seats is WAY high. Lipo is a cakewalk. Discomfort afterwards, but no real pain. No, the watch is only $3000. The $10K is just because I feel like I should. But I definitely neeeeeeeeed that watch. It looks so fab on my arm.
V- boo the country and no stripper poles!

GreatWhyte said...

La- oh we're there. Just say the word.