Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Feel the HEAT!!!!

"Where's JayZ and his bitch at?" Umm.... could you dial down the hate JUST a tad bit, please? I just got to the game, and I really can't get with your bitterness this early in the first quarter! Some broken down busted up broads were sitting behind us talking loud... you know the kind of loud where they want people to hear them and wonder how they know who they know. All I know is that courtside hate is unacceptable. We're a stone's throw away from Kimora and Djamon, James Gandolfini, and some random ass stankin rich white people, and you got hate in your heart? Whatever...

For the record, I look fabulous and very faux wealthy. Tight jeans with knee-high black sude and patent leather boots, a black asymmetric collared sweater with silver snaps, and some big silver hoops. And my oversized silver Dior shades to top off my fresh blowout compliments of the Dominicans. **sigh** I know you're weary of it, but fuck it: shawty is a TEE-YEN!!!

Tata... more basketball now.

9 comments:

Chris said...

somebody's having a great time, LOL...I can't even front, "Shawty is a 10" is one of my favorite songs right now, especially since I've fallen for girls that he names in the song.

Jameil said...

hahahahaha. get it ballllerrrrr!

GreatWhyte said...

Chris- yeah, it was very cool. Basketball players are very... tall.
Jam- if only. But one day... see #1 of "30 at 30." Good times, good times.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I love that you were looking very faux wealthy.

And I say ignore haters, in the words of Kat Williams, you need them!

Jameil said...

hey man. you got TIME. you wrote that day one and look what happened! don't think i didn't google all kinds of nets stuff to look for you courtside!! lol. no dice! boooo.

the joy said...

Tell the stank haters that beyonce is singing country on an awards show, embarrassing her lil self. Sigh. Have fun!

Rashan Jamal said...

Blogging at the game? That's tight! Don't matter where you go, theres always some hate going on. Like Kanye said: "there always be haters that's the way it is/hater n*ggas marry hater b*tches and have hater kids."

Unknown said...

LMAO @ faux wealthy!

Adei von K said...

damn you are fly as the fcuk aren't you?!

i'm telling you, accessories make the woman! Dior shades with knee high boots?! I want to be you right now. and with the Dominican blow out? I KNOW you look good! Get it X!!

If the mood was right, I'd turn around and say, "what are you hollerin about?!"