Friday, November 16, 2007

"Ooh if I gave you peaches out of my own garden and made you a peach pie, would you..." what is she saying? Who really cares? That bitch is pissed at the haters in her life. No peaches for you!

This is how you know it is almost time for me to blow this joint. 11 hours and 44 minutes of anything this boring should violate some kind of law. But since it doesn't, I'll be back to do it again Sunday night.

Nobody blogs on the weekends (which apparently means that the majority of you thieves are using the Internet at your jobs to blog), so these late night posts should last you for a while. What other meaningless drivel can I come up with for my last 13 minutes? Hmm...

Is Susan Sarandon seriously lending her considerable talent to this new Disney (non-animated) movie "Enchanted?" Yuck.

I'm such a fan of Ellen Pompeo marrying a Black man. Does that make me a hypocrite if all I ever do is rant about the white man's woman stealing our men? Ah well... what's a little hypocrisy amongst friends?

I'm taking up Bikrim yoga to lose weight and increase flexibility. Also, I hear that it clears your mind and brings you peace. I hope so because it's kinda hard to find the positive in sweating out my hair three days a week!

I dislike Thanksgiving. Probably because I don't have the whole family gathering thing planned where you travel for a while and then stuff yourself silly at a big ass table that has a paper turkey centerpiece. Maybe I'll actually have meat this year, though. Here's hoping.

When the schedule says that you are supposed to be at work at 7:00 a.m., why aren't you? And why when you DO finally show up do you not apologize for your tardiness? And in fact you lok at me like I'm stupid because there is ONE prescription in the computer for you to fill? As if the 554 that I filled yesterday weren't shit?

WHERE THE HELL IS MY RELIEF????? IT'S 7:09 IN THE GODDAM MORNING!

11 comments:

Organized Noise said...

Sounds like you were listening to the Steve Harvey morning show too.

I used to read blogs at work, but stopped after my promotion.

I was wondering the same thing about Susan Sarandon. Then again, it is Disney. Money talks.

GreatWhyte said...

YES!! I was listening to Steve... I love him! But that damned Shirley Strawberry works my LAST nerve. The hot dog jokes about Tommy are cracking me up this morning. I guess you're right about Susan and that Disney movie. But it just looks sooooooo bad!

Jameil said...

lmao!! you are insane. maybe susan means its good?? idk. it looks odd. No peaches for you!? so funny-- and... well odd. I BLOG ON THE WEEKENDS!! but yes, you're right, many don't. i'm not sure how i feel about ellen marrying a black man. i haven't seen her in enough interviews to know whether or not she has a personality. [does she not do press?? (heading to youtube)] that will determine my level of happiness. bikram scares me. yoga is hard enough w/o sweating out of your entire body. i like thanksgiving more this year for some reason. i think i'm now ok w/being alone for it.

ok i just watched her. i'm happy now too, except he seems a bit lifeless and flat on tv. maybe he's just not a tv person.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I don't know if I'd call it stealing. Men are simple and for the most part they go with what's easy (them white girls).

We don't have a paper turkey. There's no room after all the food's put out. Lol.

And the relief woulda got an earful. I believe in being five minutes early no matter what.

Chris said...

I finally got internet at my apartment, so no more newsroom blog creeping for me, I can read everyone's and write more than I normally would.

People are hilarious when they operate on other people's time. One good sit down with them should solve that problem where your relief is concerned.

La said...

I don't have an issue with interacial dating but I am IN LOVE with the fact that Ellen Pompeo married a black man. The only thing that could make me happier about the situation would be if he was a huge militant ass black man with locs, lol

How much do I love Steve? When I was still living in DC, I'd wake up and listen to him every morning, even when I didn't have to be awake. He seriously almost caused me to have an accident once. He is SO IGNORANT for absolutely NO reason.

I kinda wanna see that movie... *ashamed face*

GreatWhyte said...

Jam- I don't think she does have personality. But for some reason, I like her.
V- you're probably right about men. Now that I think about it, it's been a VERY long time since I was at a traditional Thanksgivig dinner. I miss it.
Chris- Yeah, nobody ever has any consideration for other peoples' time until they've been working all day and someone else iis late. Then it's a problem (like the time I was one minute EARLY and the pharmacist on duty blacked out because she was late for "prayer"). Bah.

Adei von K said...

i am so confused abt the peaches. did i miss something?

interracial dating is funny and double-edged. i'm quick to call some children zebras. i like when white men marry black women... even before Drew. like rob DeNiro. my man!

yoga is bout it. bikrim? more power to you.

GreatWhyte said...

Stace- Jill Scott, my love. "Haters." Great song. Which reminds me... did Jameil really say that she didn't know who Christopher Williams is? **sigh** Yeah, bikrim yoga... my interest is peaked.

Jameil said...

ok i looked him up. i know that song "i'm dreamin" don't worry! lol. i don't know songs by their artists if it was early 90s. sorry boo!

Jarrod said...

DON'T WAKE ME I'M DREAMIN!!!!! How do you not know the light skinned nigga from New Jack City!!??? Jameil's Black Card is under review.